Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

Guest Hustleman

if you got graffiti style, its gonna come threw on whatever medium you apply it to, unless you intentionally go a different route . hey if i wanted to buy a gieger piece and he came with some ol' kaws lookin shit,instead of his nerconomical style, id b pissed, and wouldnt want it...if i wanted a kieth harring piece and he came with some old master oil painting style shit,instead of his simple characters, i wouldnt want it, so if im a writter,known for slick wildstyle lettering and get a chance to show my work , on canvas or whatever, in a gallery,of the strength of that, why would i suddenly change my whole shit up,,, not sayin your style shouldnt progress or you shouldnt come with some new clever shit, at all times, but i cant see changing up my whole stee to 'fit' in

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rmerone

badass canvas...reminds me of a south american mural painter ..can remember his name think he was about in the 1920`ish..?????

Thanks man. it's actually inspired by Tibetan tonka. Although it sold to a wealthy Mexican business woman for 2.5 gees. Not bad for 2 weeks work. She was hot too.

The lotus flower pedals are females in the yoga, plow position.

The canvases are each 6 feet in height and all 3 were sold at the same price.

Thanks for all the positive comments.:D

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Yeah, but you skipped the u in hurts and decided a z would be better than an s. That disqualifies you for the "iloveboxcars merit contest" as well.

and you didn't capitalize your I so that must disqaulify you from somthing.......

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

It is quite obvious you do not care about spelling.

no, its not that i dont care. its just that if it is something online where spelling really isnt an issue i could give a shit. however, people like you just need to bash people for spelling on a fucking grafitti forum which in our overall lives isnt going to change a fucking thing.....:lol:

Originally posted by moosepoopmat

no, its not that i dont care. its just that if it is something online where spelling really isnt an issue i could give a shit. however, people like you just need to bash people for spelling on a fucking grafitti forum which in our overall lives isnt going to change a fucking thing.....:lol:

All of you are going to hate me for bringing this up again but..

This is a graffiti forum. It is a place where people communicate using the written word. You should atleast attempt to help people that are trying to read your jibberish by using the language as it should be used, not like a 14 year old on AOL.