Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

are you in DC5? if not then why are you talking

they know about DC4... and they dont care.

dc4 was created in 1998, the founders didnt know dc5 existed

DC4 is a hawaiian crew, so keep your mouth shut hater or dog might come after you

dc4_01.jpg

-REWT DC4

SWIM OVER HERE YOU TANED FAG PRETTY BOY,THEY SOULD KNOW DC5 WILL KILL YORUR CREW WIT A SCRIBE, YOUR PRODUCTION LOOKS LIKE A THROW UP. MOOK BASTARD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
come to hawaii and i will fist-fight you,

other than that shut your trap toy

i dont "fist fight", i deflate niggas! no toy around here, your art speeks for it self.SONNN!

if you where my crew youd get get the boot. honestly bro from artist to artist, the wall is all muddy and looks as if you where wasted when you painted it. and if i go to why-ki-ki its gong to be on on some relax shit, aint trying to sink a nigga. plus borthas b-boy not surf......

i dont "fist fight", i deflate niggas! no toy around here, your art speeks for it self.SONNN!

if you where my crew youd get get the boot. honestly bro from artist to artist, the wall is all muddy and looks as if you where wasted when you painted it. and if i go to why-ki-ki its gong to be on on some relax shit, aint trying to sink a nigga. plus borthas b-boy not surf......

wtf brah?? no beef please. fucking dirty wall or cleeean as shit, juss stfu and cover the surface!:nope:

Both of you shut the fuck up and PM the goddamn conversation. i guaruntee nobody here cares about your dc5 dc4 beefing bullshit .

DC4 here in hawaii would burn anyone and everyone
Jher, Chase, Pose, Rude... check out flicks from meeting of styles 06, probably the most recent. there shit is pretty hot. the DC4 looked nice but the dc5 shit is filthy too. differnce in opinions. my opinion is slightly bias though due to my love for the Denver DC5 writers.