Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-_67_- ... I did reply to a comment you made but for the most part my post was intended for those who post canvases with pieces on them.

It's tired and unoriginal. Unless the piece is groundbreaking and looks completely untraditional in style (excused from this thought would be folks like WST crew) then try to do something different. One idea... not doing a piece on a canvas. I know, sounds crazy but trust me... it'll open the mind a little bit.

too bad theres already a DEF CON FIVE in chicago buddy...

are you in DC5? if not then why are you talking

they know about DC4... and they dont care.

dc4 was created in 1998, the founders didnt know dc5 existed

DC4 is a hawaiian crew, so keep your mouth shut hater or dog might come after you

dc4_01.jpg

-REWT DC4

too bad theres already a DEF CON FIVE in chicago buddy...

Ok buddy

Lucky this genius found this thread, or no one would have known that. What an idiot!

Not sure because I'm not dc4, I'm not from hawaii, infact I don't even know them. But I know their work, and if you knew it you

would probably shut you trap. They back it up, and I guess from what the guy Root said dc5 must be cool with it.

So buddy never heard of them? well then get a clue do your homework then open your trap.

Here's a new one = dc4

Dis Crew 4, ever bringing the madness!

Re: how to transfer sketch to canvas?

I wonder if there is a simple method on how to transfer rought sketches to

the canvas?

thx in advance

theres sum shit called transfer paper that u can put under the sketch u drew and all u have to do is place both the sketch n da transfer paper on top of da canvas then trace the sketch and it will tansfer ur sketch to canvas...this is if ur feelin lazy tho lol

-_67_- ... I did reply to a comment you made but for the most part my post was intended for those who post canvases with pieces on them.

When I said point taken I meant about the subjectivity of any attractive aesthetic....I guess me ranting doesn't get anyone (myself included) anywhere is what I was thinking.

Those WST dudes, though....agreed indeed.