Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

y'all seem to be really caught up in talking about nothing

let a nigga do what he wants to do and if theres some advise u wanan drop then do it

if ppl are pulling drips and doing lame ass canvases then who cares, let it be, ur words sure wont stop em

if ppl feel ike doing lame letters let em do so

iono its all questionable and up for analysis in the grand scheme of things, ur so caught up in speech u seem to be missing the work ppl are doing hurr

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Tough Love@Apr 20 2005, 07:54 PM

y'all seem to be really caught up in talking about nothing

let a nigga do what he wants to do and if theres some advise u wanan drop then do it

if ppl are pulling drips and doing lame ass canvases then who cares, let it be, ur words sure wont stop em

if ppl feel ike doing lame letters let em do so

iono its all questionable and up for analysis in the grand scheme of things, ur so caught up in speech u seem to be missing the work ppl are doing hurr

actually people have been asking for advise and responding well to more intelligent conversation. what they do NOT need is terrible ebonics and chat room abreviations.

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Apr 21 2005, 02:01 PM

jon271.jpg

see i like the stars, the letters on the bottom dont fit. the stars are bold and balanced out well... the letters are not. skinny lines, shakey and not very bold. its the weak point i feel. if you did bolder simpler letters... or no letters at all...i dont know....its worth experimentation.

Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Apr 21 2005, 04:46 PM

are you an idiot??..........do they look like a side of a train ripped off and hung on a wall??

anyway they are pretty hot

Are you an idiot ?? .... You don’t think someone could source replica metal panels. Especially someone like Seen, I doubt it would be that hard to find a sheet metal worker who wouldn’t. Plus it would add to the concept of how they are painted.

Settle down and get back to your stars !!!

lol ^^ no i believe they are canvas's painted to be like a frieght....

and king of hell, i apreciate the concern, its not finished but i dont think i will ever finish it, it was for a battle....but thanks for your ideas, i will make another one soon, just bought around 10 canvas's of all different sizes..... i apreciate how polite people have been on 12oz.......thats why i hate bombingscience, even though i have been on BS for about 2 years i still get no respect, i just disregret

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Apr 20 2005, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Apr 20 2005, 08:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Apr 17 2005, 09:58 AM

if you want to improve as a writer, i'd suggest you start by learning your history. if you don't even know who SEEN is, you're in poor, poor shape.

oneeightyone,

um, maybe i'm just dumb as a stump, but i have absolutely no idea what your overall point was. that people should stop worrying what people think? i've read your post 4 or 5 times now, and it still completely eludes me.

I was just touching on how many "artist" dont know what art really is. That it's not just a quick scheme to get cash, in the time of the master painters they painted because they were trying to find a correlation with god and the world of men (some not all) and nowadays theres no real motivating factor behind art except that wall that we all try to get over, the only motivating factor is that spark inside us telling us to get better.

[/b]

i dont think if you have seen SEENs photos makes you beeing a better writers learnig the history of graff doesnt make you a better writer.thats a poor excuse