anyone ever been shot or shot at?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

I've been right in the middle of a liquor store altercation a few time that led to shots being fired outside. I've had guns pointed at me about four times in my life by motorists and cops bu7t never shots in my direction (a gun bore is as big as a fucking whales mouth however when you look dead on at it)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to hear gunshots all the time,ive had guns pulled on me,ive carryed guns around,ive never shot anyone but ive seen several people shot..ive had 2 bullets in my direction,but they werent aiming for me i hope i was way too young though,i thought it was really cool when i was like 11 to be a gangster or whatever,i look back and kind of wish i had gotten shot soo i would learn my lesson,but after seeing a couple kids get shot i just came to my senses...

been shot at, been held at gun point... never caught it though, yet anyway... one of these days itll catch up to me probably... whatever though.. fate is fate, karma is karma ...

we all get it the end one way or the other... thats just how the streets do...

i was an inecent bystandard that almost got shot like 15 times in drive by's. shit always got really closed to me. now that i think about it, they might of had been aimin at me. but i always been near gettin hit.

Originally posted by grspr@Apr 5 2005, 10:33 PM

ive never been shot. ive been shot at a bunch of times and had some guns pointed to my head.

but on a somewhat related topic...

when i was a little kid (like 5 or 6) i was best friends with this girl that lived around the black from me who was my age. and we were at my house playing or some shit and she realized she was late going home (i dont remember by how much it was a long time ago) so we ran to her house which was litterally like a two minute walk and her drunk ass shitty dad was waiting outside calling for her. so we showed up and he brought us inside. when we all got inside he locked the door a bunch of times and smacked her across the face and threw me onto the couch in the living room. she was on the floor crying and i was scared as fuck but i had no idea what was about to happen. he went into the bedroom and came out with a gasoline container. and he dumped it all over her and then threw his cigarette on her. i dont remember much about that other than the sound of her screaming and the smell. that has stayed with me all these years. i dont know how i got out of there but i ran home and told my dad what happened and my mom called the cops and my dad ran over there and beat the guy within an inch of his life. it took like 8 cops to get my dad off the guy. the girl wound up dying and the dude is still in prison (i think).

not exactly a getting shot story. but sort of related in a weird scary kind of way.

thats the worst thing ive ever read on the oz. mad props to your dad

Originally posted by grspr@Apr 5 2005, 05:33 PM

ive never been shot. ive been shot at a bunch of times and had some guns pointed to my head.

but on a somewhat related topic...

when i was a little kid (like 5 or 6) i was best friends with this girl that lived around the black from me who was my age. and we were at my house playing or some shit and she realized she was late going home (i dont remember by how much it was a long time ago) so we ran to her house which was litterally like a two minute walk and her drunk ass shitty dad was waiting outside calling for her. so we showed up and he brought us inside. when we all got inside he locked the door a bunch of times and smacked her across the face and threw me onto the couch in the living room. she was on the floor crying and i was scared as fuck but i had no idea what was about to happen. he went into the bedroom and came out with a gasoline container. and he dumped it all over her and then threw his cigarette on her. i dont remember much about that other than the sound of her screaming and the smell. that has stayed with me all these years. i dont know how i got out of there but i ran home and told my dad what happened and my mom called the cops and my dad ran over there and beat the guy within an inch of his life. it took like 8 cops to get my dad off the guy. the girl wound up dying and the dude is still in prison (i think).

not exactly a getting shot story. but sort of related in a weird scary kind of way.

ducktales.jpg

M E R O E E E E

MLB TEEEEEAM..

Never had a gun in my face thankfully. But.....my sister was one of the few eye witnesses to a shooting in a drug store parking lot. She was sitting in her car waiting for her boyfriend and the stall over was a honda with four guys in it. Two were selling the other two a quarter pound for like 1600 but the one of the buyers pulled a 9mm and tried to rob them but the guys wouldn't budge, she saw one of the guys take like 5 bullets to the face and the other guy got lit up running across the parking lot for help, he managed to live though..

heh. when i was 16 or 17 i used to go "shroomin" in this field on the outskirts of town.. the old man who owned the farm knew kids snuck into his property often so he'd fill his 12 guage shotgun shells full of rocksalt. (supposedly).. basiclly, me and a couple other people were out there one afternoon and he spotted us then shot off a couple shells at us from a pretty good distance. i dont know if they were bb's, or rocksalt.. hell, they could have been blanks for all i know.

NOW WHAT?? str8 thuggin.

so, no. techniclly i've never come close to being shot at.

edit: my grammar is going down the gutter

arn't you a girl ? how the fuck do you all manage to get shot at?

A couple of weeks ago i had a samurai sword pressed against my throat by some gronks who rolled up on us having a drinky wink. I am so glad that they mass produce those cheap fagget swords for faggets like him, so they are made real blunt or my neck would have been wide open. The rest of the cunts had screwdrivers and regular knives. Same night a mate got stabbed in the BACK (dogs) and legs. He received a puntured lung for his trouble. Beef sucks dick

yo i got shot 8 times!!!!...........

in the ear!!!!.....TURN MY HEADPHONES UP BITCHES!!!....phew thats a good one....ive been shot at once or at least i think they were shooting at me....one time i was walkin down the street smokin a cigarette and this dude came up and asked for a smoke cause he just got outta prison i was like sure...pulled out my pack then he snatched it outta my hand i told him to give me my fuckin smokes back and he pulled a gun out of his waist then i walked away....its hella funny cause i had about $300 in my wallet and a bunch of cd's in my bag and all the fucker wanted was my smokes....what a dick :skull:

Archived