FUCK AIRPORT SECURITY!!! I WANT A SPEECH!!!

mr_president

instead of beefing up security on planes and in the airports, BUSH needs to get on the tv and say this:

"if youre on a plane, and someone tries to hi-jack it with fucking box cutters or anything else for that matter, dont be a pussy, and kick their asses next time..."

THE PRESIDENT

HOLLA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rubbish heap

another 9/11 has already been prevented with one key thing - locking up the pilot doors. all of this security bullshit is hype and nonsense. america has been taught to take security over freedom.

i thought they did that long ago? didnt the hijackers put the box cutter up to the throat of the flight attendants and then the co-pilot or someone came rushing in to help?

<span style='color:black'>i have done a lot of flying since then and i can't believe that i am always the Random person to be pulled aside and searched. The last time this shit happend was pretty funny cuz i used to have a long 'terrorist' beard and shit so they were lookin at me as soon as i walked up. When they checked my ID and looked at my last name he said "uh. wow. hmmm. You're our lucky random winner." I dont even look musli or have a achmed mohammed type last name. They crack me up with their shit.</span>

i still cant believe that jacked the plane with boxcutters... if they said they had a bomb or some shit, i would have maybe gone with that for a little while and then called them liars and started laughing at them for holding box cutters as their main weopon...

i dont know, maybe they were acting mad loony or some shit on the plane but i still dont think i would have let that shit happen...

:o

Archived