THROWUPS-trash or worth it?

wyze

Throw ups

Yes they are defienatly worth it, especially when ur just starting and you want to get ur name up. They are quick and easy to do and dont use too much paint. Im a big fan of throwups. Some throwups look really wak but hey what can you do. Start off by doing heaps of throwups, then when ur hot do some pieces because that way people will respect your pieces and not just cap them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinks throw up outlines as big as possible for the specific situation is best in street with no fill in color...some ass will come along sooner go over you or you will get buffed,no point in filling shit in unless you risked your self big time and you say fuck it midas well go the extra mile since coast is clear...ORR unless you racked so much fucking paint you dont know what to do with the shit cause it dont fit in your crib.

:king:

next queeery

throw ups are cool, but only done well with originality and freestyled. but on the subject(ish)....the other day some toy came up to me, following brief conversation he discovered who i was and proclaimed."oh, i know you, you do that arty shit, dubs and stuff innit." this all came from the biggest toy whose best reaches are in biro on park benches! this leads me to the next question.... RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO GET UP... BUT ONLY BOMB/THROW UP/SCRATHIES..ETC..OR...STYLE MASTERS WITH TECH FILLINS/LETTERING/OUTLINES....BUT ARE NOT AS UP..?? ps. can this thread be revived, or is it in a coma?:)

Originally posted by LDN_THING

A crisp one linner without a fill can be a beautiful thing. would ANYONE AGREE WITH ME.?

I.

There's a few really nice oneliners.

I don't really like filled oneliners- that's best left to a regular throw...

I had a thread somewhat like this awhile ago, and all I've ever done is just throws and fills, no pieces, no straight letters, just tags and throws/fills...for the last 2 years- and I'm quite happy...that legal stuff just looks dumb most of the time, in opinion, though.

LISTEN UP NEW JACKS

you got a lot to learn young buck, a throw up is almost as much of a signature as your tag, its a fuckin shame that with permission walls and niggas sittin home doing pieces in black books and trying to get cheap fame on the internet that some young cats dont get their coat pulled to real deal, the whole outlaw part of the graf game, when you just wanted to destroy shit, train cars, walls, tunnels, billboards, highways, rooftops, mailboxes, any fuckin thing. take your new jack ass home and watch the cap segment of style wars

Guest imported_b0b

This thread had it's run of luck, but it is closed now. Arguing of throws are worth it or not? Of course they are! It is all part of getting up. You should tags, throws, fills and pieces; a little bit of everything or even a lot of everything.