Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wyze

THROWUPS-trash or worth it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graff is graff. do any and every thing that involves graff to be a true graff writer. and why would you even have such a poll. Probly cause 90% of the fuckers on here are toys. PEACE

do a throwie...hit front of heavens......crazy in your face shit your average 9-5 be like wtf? throwups are the core to graffiti.

Originally posted by toxikbeast

yo, I think throw-ups are pretty hot, depending on the location etc. They get yer name up and you can show off your shit in crazy places especially trains and trucks . But if all you do is throw-ups, you suck. grow up and do some burners, somthing artistic. otherwise yer a bitch who can only scribble your name like a two year old.:freak:

u r a fag, shut the fuck up toxikbeast.

all cap did was throwies and hes one of the most famous writers ever. and the big homie Adek doesnt do pieces, does that mean he cant do anything artistic? fake ass art fag, go jock some euro 3d garbage leave the real bombin to true savs.

Yo, i love throw ups, Big homie Adek got a sick one i love seeing that shit, but. . . . .i know i would rather see a clean burner on some truck or roof than a throw up...2cents.

Throwies

Throwies are the shit man. If you dont do some messy stuff and not fill in and have no form then its a piece of crap. But when you get a throwup right, it looks amazing. There my favorite thing in graff right now.crimson

Throwups are perfectly alright. Why not? They dont take much effort, and it gets your name out. What have you got to lose? You only need like 2 cans of paint and thats it. I do throwups all the time. So, if you've got a couple of cans laying around, go do a couple of throwups. Its worth it.

Chumbawumba.

thw whole idea behind graffiti is to get your name up in any way possible. doing throw ups is a necessity for doing that. think of it this way, how can you piece in a high risk area, with throups you can just go inn throw down, and be out quickly.

Throw ups

Yes they are defienatly worth it, especially when ur just starting and you want to get ur name up. They are quick and easy to do and dont use too much paint. Im a big fan of throwups. Some throwups look really wak but hey what can you do. Start off by doing heaps of throwups, then when ur hot do some pieces because that way people will respect your pieces and not just cap them.

Guest spec
Originally posted by BigOatser

I didnt see "throw ups are fucking fabulous" on the poll

yes

Thinks throw up outlines as big as possible for the specific situation is best in street with no fill in color...some ass will come along sooner go over you or you will get buffed,no point in filling shit in unless you risked your self big time and you say fuck it midas well go the extra mile since coast is clear...ORR unless you racked so much fucking paint you dont know what to do with the shit cause it dont fit in your crib.

:king:

next queeery

throw ups are cool, but only done well with originality and freestyled. but on the subject(ish)....the other day some toy came up to me, following brief conversation he discovered who i was and proclaimed."oh, i know you, you do that arty shit, dubs and stuff innit." this all came from the biggest toy whose best reaches are in biro on park benches! this leads me to the next question.... RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO GET UP... BUT ONLY BOMB/THROW UP/SCRATHIES..ETC..OR...STYLE MASTERS WITH TECH FILLINS/LETTERING/OUTLINES....BUT ARE NOT AS UP..?? ps. can this thread be revived, or is it in a coma?:)

throws are my main thing. Outlines are cool but u need the fill in to get respect. For roofs and such Im beggining to prefer strait letters. They are also pretty quick but look a lot better.

Originally posted by southrngent

FILLED IN OR WHATS THE USEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A crisp one linner without a fill can be a beautiful thing. would ANYONE AGREE WITH ME.?

Originally posted by LDN_THING

A crisp one linner without a fill can be a beautiful thing. would ANYONE AGREE WITH ME.?

I.

There's a few really nice oneliners.

I don't really like filled oneliners- that's best left to a regular throw...

I had a thread somewhat like this awhile ago, and all I've ever done is just throws and fills, no pieces, no straight letters, just tags and throws/fills...for the last 2 years- and I'm quite happy...that legal stuff just looks dumb most of the time, in opinion, though.