Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wyze

THROWUPS-trash or worth it?

yo, I think throw-ups are pretty hot, depending on the location etc. They get yer name up and you can show off your shit in crazy places especially trains and trucks . But if all you do is throw-ups, you suck. grow up and do some burners, somthing artistic. otherwise yer a bitch who can only scribble your name like a two year old.:freak:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I could hapilly only do throwups and tags, throwups are great, so quick, the best for bombing!

throw ups look the best in "hard to reach" places where it takes u a minute to figure out how the writer got there! especially when it seems like you could have "only done a roller" from that spot ;-)

God, when the king of stupid threads... DO THE FUCKIN THROWUP!

The kids in my town don't really focus on makin em look good though so it sucks and I prefer they not do them. :D

if you dont think things like tags or throw ups are worth it why are you even writing? I wish my city was more crushed with throw ups. People need to put in some work.

throweeeeees are the shit and this is a stupid thread whats next are handstyles important wyse are you a cop???

if you like them do them

if you don't don't

if you like looking at them look at them

if you don't don't.

i got tired of doin peices and what not i love the throwie more than anything i can do more in a small amount of time

THROWIES ARE POSITIVLY AN ILLA

not everyone has a nice throwie and alot of people think it's just an out line of a piece but no it has to be on or two lines to be top class.

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin

Go bombin or go home please....if you like piecing then cool thats good for you but jesus christ these kids come out these days and try and bust 3-d pieces their first week and then dont bother developing a handy or throwie until they're alredy the biggest toys around town....

this kid summed it up best. if you dont like thro ups or hand styles than youre an artist not a writer. its that simple.

THROWS UP ARE NOT MENT TO LOOK "NICE OR COOL" THEY ARE MORE LIKE A MORE "DETAILED" VERISON OF A TAG, THERE MENT TO BE DONE IN A QUICK AMMOUNT OF TIME, AND ARE A FAST WAY OF GETTING UP

throwups are wats up ... they get seen you can do a ton of them in one night ... best way to get up

Originally posted by toxikbeast

yo, I think throw-ups are pretty hot, depending on the location etc. They get yer name up and you can show off your shit in crazy places especially trains and trucks . But if all you do is throw-ups, you suck. grow up and do some burners, somthing artistic. otherwise yer a bitch who can only scribble your name like a two year old.:freak:

You're a fuckin retard.........some people choose to not do pieces (such as myself) because it's not wat we want....I could easily go out and rock a bunch of shitty lookin shapes wit 80 colors and call it a piece but I'm down for wreck, plain and simple and plenty of people feel the same way....Now go kill yourself, toy

throw ups are fucking fresh. I love see dirty ass throw ups all over building and shit. I lvoe all throwies even if its not my style, as long as it has quality to it and is nasty.

Throws are fine but common. I would much rather see a nice piece over a wall than a bunch of throws. I strive to be uncommon. Anyone can do throws but it takes a lot of practice to be able to do nice pieces. I'm not hating on throw ups, I just like pieces more. But, I guess I think of myself more as an artist than a writer.

Not every one can do ill throwies, and not only that, Throwies are supoosed to be done in high risk areas, not to many do that either.

its not what it is, its what you do with it that counts.

graff ho's wanna holla

throw ups are tight.

crushing is tight.

one stroke throw ups are tighter.

one stroke thow ups crushing an area of your city is even tighter.

see where i am going with this one. anyways throw ups are an essential part of your graff diet, if your going to crush, your gonna need a throwie, a one stroke and a few graff ho's.

the throwup started graf...tell you what you shouldnt do throw ups...but im gonna go right ahead.. i love throwups..with a nice forcefeild outline maybe even a lil shading..pleez tell me this poll is a joke

It's funny because you know the few people who said that throws are a waste and to learn how to piece couldn't piece to save their sister's hymen.

Fucking baffoons... I want addresses. I'll trade you for mine. If you can piece my apt without getting caught you win. Sadly, I'll put up 10 bombs across the front of your place in the time it takes you to put up your outline and basic fill.

I win. Faggots.

throw ups are definatly worth it.....piecing is cool too, but throw ups are worth it, nice way to present style and get fame

ex: CAP MPC