THROWUPS-trash or worth it?

wyze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by AlwaysBombin

Go bombin or go home please....if you like piecing then cool thats good for you but jesus christ these kids come out these days and try and bust 3-d pieces their first week and then dont bother developing a handy or throwie until they're alredy the biggest toys around town....

this kid summed it up best. if you dont like thro ups or hand styles than youre an artist not a writer. its that simple.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by toxikbeast

yo, I think throw-ups are pretty hot, depending on the location etc. They get yer name up and you can show off your shit in crazy places especially trains and trucks . But if all you do is throw-ups, you suck. grow up and do some burners, somthing artistic. otherwise yer a bitch who can only scribble your name like a two year old.:freak:

You're a fuckin retard.........some people choose to not do pieces (such as myself) because it's not wat we want....I could easily go out and rock a bunch of shitty lookin shapes wit 80 colors and call it a piece but I'm down for wreck, plain and simple and plenty of people feel the same way....Now go kill yourself, toy

Throws are fine but common. I would much rather see a nice piece over a wall than a bunch of throws. I strive to be uncommon. Anyone can do throws but it takes a lot of practice to be able to do nice pieces. I'm not hating on throw ups, I just like pieces more. But, I guess I think of myself more as an artist than a writer.

graff ho's wanna holla

throw ups are tight.

crushing is tight.

one stroke throw ups are tighter.

one stroke thow ups crushing an area of your city is even tighter.

see where i am going with this one. anyways throw ups are an essential part of your graff diet, if your going to crush, your gonna need a throwie, a one stroke and a few graff ho's.

It's funny because you know the few people who said that throws are a waste and to learn how to piece couldn't piece to save their sister's hymen.

Fucking baffoons... I want addresses. I'll trade you for mine. If you can piece my apt without getting caught you win. Sadly, I'll put up 10 bombs across the front of your place in the time it takes you to put up your outline and basic fill.

I win. Faggots.

Originally posted by toxikbeast

yo, I think throw-ups are pretty hot, depending on the location etc. They get yer name up and you can show off your shit in crazy places especially trains and trucks . But if all you do is throw-ups, you suck. grow up and do some burners, somthing artistic. otherwise yer a bitch who can only scribble your name like a two year old.:freak:

u r a fag, shut the fuck up toxikbeast.

all cap did was throwies and hes one of the most famous writers ever. and the big homie Adek doesnt do pieces, does that mean he cant do anything artistic? fake ass art fag, go jock some euro 3d garbage leave the real bombin to true savs.

• 2 weeks later...

Throwups are perfectly alright. Why not? They dont take much effort, and it gets your name out. What have you got to lose? You only need like 2 cans of paint and thats it. I do throwups all the time. So, if you've got a couple of cans laying around, go do a couple of throwups. Its worth it.

Chumbawumba.

thw whole idea behind graffiti is to get your name up in any way possible. doing throw ups is a necessity for doing that. think of it this way, how can you piece in a high risk area, with throups you can just go inn throw down, and be out quickly.

Archived