THROWUPS-trash or worth it?

wyze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go bombin or go home please....if you like piecing then cool thats good for you but jesus christ these kids come out these days and try and bust 3-d pieces their first week and then dont bother developing a handy or throwie until they're alredy the biggest toys around town....

throw ups are rockin!

man you cant diss throw ups. when i look at flix of an old run down buliding in downtown nyc just bombed with throw ups from top to bottom i realize just how dope this life style of ours is...

take that into consideration my friends! :king:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SPFlatty

Re: what about on a train?

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

most people hate, but when "established" people do them they jock? food for thought.

i dont care whos throw up it is, if its on a train, it'll probably get gone over by someone somewhere. keep throw ups on the streets...if you can only do throw-ups on trains, you need to stop being lazy and find a spot you can piece.

the only exception for throwies on trains is on 45's or 48's, cause they're usually hard to come by...but i still prefer hollow pieces...and if you cant do these, you need to get to practicin...

yo, I think throw-ups are pretty hot, depending on the location etc. They get yer name up and you can show off your shit in crazy places especially trains and trucks . But if all you do is throw-ups, you suck. grow up and do some burners, somthing artistic. otherwise yer a bitch who can only scribble your name like a two year old.:freak:

Archived