D/L Full Albums

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, the good side of soulseek is that you can d/l full albums, the bide side is that sometimes you have to wait....by that, i mean, in line...if you right click on the very first (top) song and click "get place in line" you'll see....do that on the first song of every album trhat you are d/l ing from a different user and you'll see your place in line...my advice, just leave your comp and cable modem on adn do other stuff...you'll come back and find that you have a whole shitload of songs...it's like finding a prize in the botom of your cracker jacks.

aight, first things first, it's my fault for not mentioning this to oyu....only d/l one or two albums at a time from each person...otherwise, they will ban you from their list...i mean, think about it, they have shit-tons of people waiting in line, just like you're waiting in line, if you d/l a ton of albums from them, it disrupts the whole system. i did the same thing first time i was on soulseek...i ended up getting banned like a mofo. anyway, just wanted to help you be able to get a ton of albums....you can put those people who have a large collection of stuff you'd like on a "favorites" list...kinda cool...so you can go back to them and d/l shit over and over....make sure to share.

peace

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the speed you dl at depends on the speed of the person your dling from and also how many other files your dling at the same time. there are a few people i have on my hotlist that i can get up to 65 kbps off of. usually its around 30 though. the 12oz room....always bangin!!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i use winmx

when i search i will search for something like this:

spice girls full album

then it only finds their full albums