BATTLE THREAD(rules included)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

no really, do i have to do your name? I mean, i'm sure you like it, but what pain in the hole letters.

I don't doubt you can probably beat me at them. I'll give them a go if you'd like, but I don't see why i would have to battle with them

ps, how do you pronouce that?

pronounced like sofer... like sofa with a new york accent. i dontcare what you write its just for fun

noum can do solid 3d, better than i can, but i havent ever really tried, nomaq can do some wild letters and nice fills, but equally i've never seen either one of them do anything breathtaking, so i think they're even. although they are two different styles, it's hard to judge.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

care to duel heczzzzzz? i'll come at ya with a 3d battle if youd like.... id lose horribly.... but still should be fun.

SURE, WHAT WORD?? IM DOWN TO THE GET DOWN.. BUT I THINK THESE RULES NEED TO BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY!! ;) BUT FULL PAGER SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

CAN SOMEONE PICK A WORD FOR THIS FRIENDLY BATTLE?

Originally posted by HECZONER

SURE, WHAT WORD?? IM DOWN TO THE GET DOWN.. BUT I THINK THESE RULES NEED TO BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY!! ;) BUT FULL PAGER SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

CAN SOMEONE PICK A WORD FOR THIS FRIENDLY BATTLE?

how about zep??;)

joking friends, do pontiac...sounds cool, different letters

just a suggestion

picka word noum ... ill give u the choice since im drunk... wait wanna write drunk?? nah uhmmm how bout kamon ??? hahahhaha lol nm drunk talk ... should it have hard letters or what??? like L or X .. Q is even hard.. uhmm 4-5 letter word...

my words..

twot

klit

pusie

color

Archived