BATTLE THREAD(rules included)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well shit ill battle someone...i just finished one though with my own name...so if someone wants to use their own names....thats fine im down....we can use the letters we know and love....oh..this is cryrock...i havent been on here in a minute....email is mindism2@aol.com...peace kiddies.....i know bodice wanted to use his/her own name...im down.....oh by the way...its a full pager i just rocked....i seen this thread and as like fuck yeah battle time.....so whoever is down to battle....dont rock black and white...i can wait for somene to get done...but i dont want this full pager to get sent to virs wthout any 12 oz play....haha yah its in the virs book;)

Originally posted by vertCo

dork and hecz should battle using the word dope....

dork's first and last letter...hecz 2 middle letters

by dope do u mean deck?... and yes... deck sounds fair to me

so here's how its goin down...

*3d full pager

*word is "deck"

*color is optional

*no time limit (dont take ur sweet ass time hecz... imma burn ur ass in a day or two....haha)

anything u wanna add... just lemme know bro. peace!

Originally posted by DorkstaR

by dope do u mean deck?... and yes... deck sounds fair to me

so here's how its goin down...

*3d full pager

*word is "deck"

*color is optional

*no time limit (dont take ur sweet ass time hecz... imma burn ur ass in a day or two....haha)

anything u wanna add... just lemme know bro. peace!

IM READY!!!! DAMN, THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA FOR A THREAD!! IT WENT TO PAGE 3 ALREADY!! DAMN, CISTE Vs. xIPE tOTEc? DAMN!!

In?

I'll step into this ring, it would appear that out of all the graf forums 12oz has the best competition, so a battle here is worthy of gaining experience. Who wants to step up to me?????

Character/letters/colored?

GZ

Virs v. Sofe

Starzabove v. vertCo

Bodice v. Splint2

NvOne v. relek

Mr. Yuck v. geezpot

If this battle works I'll hold my own, tournament style and I'll give the winner like 50 Rusto or NY Fats.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Ok set this up good man have battle rounds like a tounment list every1 that is batting

so far!

Round 1

Hecz v. Dork

Nomak v. Noum

Epik v. Daze

Ciste v. Ese

Fryre Dekoy v. Impsblpuzl

Virs v. NvOne

Sofe v. Relek

Starzabove v. VertCo

Mr Yuck v. geezspot

Splint2 v. Bodice

Any1 disagree?

are we, or aren't we, using our own tags....? i still think it's a better idea...but either way, what's the word?

Archived