NOUM NOUM GO AWAY!!!

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tease - seriously bro you need to get over yourselfola. Don't talk all the time about how people hate you and you'll be alot less like a fucking postit note reminder... less like a popup ad blocking our view of the big picture..

'Try' to focus on being an asset instead of a detriment?:confused:

Originally posted by sweetcherry

yeah well now tease knows what its like to be annoyed so maybe he'll stop being annoying:lol:

this bitch gets dumber and dumber by the minute.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://www.brown.edu/webmaster/images/0708.jpg'>

"This diagram I drew here explains the mental decision to observe ones actions and then practice that action yourself in the same environment as the person you originally observed it from. Its quite interesting, you think?"

but this is some of makros' best work

"This diagram I drew here explains the mental decision to observe ones actions and then practice that action yourself in the same environment as the person you originally observed it from. Its quite interesting, you think?"

that is what being popular is all about.

Mr.Yuck--Mr.Popularity

Originally posted by NOUM

no one is trying to be makros if I wanted to be makros i'd post a flick of your talking face in a box and write shit under it in quotes..

why don't you just make up a comic book thread?.. because all of those pics in random threads makes you look like you're all over the makros jock, even though i'm sure he doesnt care/know of your existence.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SnowWhite

why don't you just make up a comic book thread?.. because all of those pics in random threads makes you look like you're all over the makros jock, even though i'm sure he doesnt care/know of your existence.:rolleyes:

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here] is the easiest way to solve it.

Archived