(you know im nasty) but this time im crazy about her

Nic Thamaire

like a month ago i met this girl,she's a qt,we start datin whatever her faggot boyfriend said,i mean he doesnt want her to c me or call me no more,but we still do,im so krazy about her,but shes not ready to break w/ that dood i dont know why. we be callin each other every other night when she did not i miss something.Im kindda bored and fucked up in my mind,that bitch got me hard..fuck that sounds gay and corny..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when did you become completely illiterate? perhaps i was mistaken when i pegged you as operating atleast at an 11th grade level.

and in my experience, if you start dating a girl and her 'faggot ass boyfriend' doesnt approve, at some point in the not so distant future, you will be that disaproving 'faggot ass boyfriend'.

never trust a girl that fucks you on the first date, it means she fucks everyone on the first date.

Originally posted by seeking

when did you become completely illiterate? perhaps i was mistaken when i pegged you as operating atleast at an 11th grade level.

and in my experience, if you start dating a girl and her 'faggot ass boyfriend' doesnt approve, at some point in the not so distant future, you will be that disaproving 'faggot ass boyfriend'.

never trust a girl that fucks you on the first date, it means she fucks everyone on the first date.

nah she was ok on the first date,im sorry for the bad spellin and for the weak subject,i though somebody will help on that situation..at least i understand what you mean by your experience,i was thinkin bout this the other day but i dont share that cos she's been w/ this guy for like a year or so and shes not meetin a lot of people...

Originally posted by seeking

really? But I thought it was just because I'm so smoooooth.

If a girl fucks before the first date... run. Trust me on this one.

ok it's up to you.. and make the decision now.. NOT WHEN SHE IS THERE. make the decision right fucking now (or actually.. in acouple hours.. when you are feeling alright again).. do you want to be with her? if you do then when she comes over try and do stuff with her.. not at first though. at first you just want to talk and seem almost distant.. but not distant to where she might think you dont care for her anymore. then after awhile of talking and finding out when each other has been up to lately go in for the kill. go in very very slowly.

if you dont want it to go anywhere just remember to keep telling yourself that when she comes over. keep letting yourself know that this is to better both of your guys' situations.

having your cake and eating it too

I never really got that expression.

Why would you have a cake and not eat it?

Isn't eating cake the only reason for having cake?

Or does it mean that you want to eat it, but still have it?

And would you eat someone else's cake? I hope not.

oh... it means you want to have two things that co-exist. gotcha.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I never really got that expression.

Why would you have a cake and not eat it?

Isn't eating cake the only reason for having cake?

Or does it mean that you want to eat it, but still have it?

And would you eat someone else's cake? I hope not.

oh... it means you want to have two things that co-exist. gotcha.

she fucked up the expression...

its something like having your cake and icecream to... or some shit like that...

meaning, you cant have a girl and then have another on the side and expect things to be cool... thats being greedy...

no tease... she got the expression right.

It really means that you can eat the cake, or keep the cake.

You cant do both because one option will make the other impossible.

It means the person wants wants it all, even if it's impossible.

got it?

Guest willy.wonka

try having lesbians IM you and tell you that the girl you love is thiers and she doesnt love you.

i know what youre going through..for i am crazy for her

i dont think it's corny so much as it is trendy. i feel like a lot of girls front like they're lesbians just to impress boys. like the last 3 girls in a row that i've dated told me they made out with other girls before, and they expected me to be all surprised or give a shit but i'm just like " yea you and everyone else. who cares. you watched girls gone wild and got all souped up. whatever"

tisktisk....if shes playin her man for u what makes u thin she wont do the same to u later on....actually shes doin right now...u just dont see it...shes got u by yer balls homie...get some if u want..but she aint worth getting all giddy and shit over...

Archived