OK....but I'm going to set the building on fire.

Ski Mask

http://www.bullshitjob.com/officespace/milton.jpg'>

my day is shit so far. its shaping up to be the week from hell from the looks of things.

can you curb stomp a photocopier? I'd gladly take that fucker outside and re-create the scene from office space but that fucker is way to heavy. I'd probably put my back out trying.

anyways, consider this the official "appreciation thread" for office space. I thought we already had one, but I can't find anything in the search.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

before you burn it down....

how about erasing my credit card bill ?

remember fight club? everyone goes back to zero. I just have to co-ordinate with the other 2 centres in the country. redundancy sucks.

lil' e money im so feeling you here.

i have to go to work in 10 minutes, but last week was so bad.

monday i got told that i'd be sent home if i got caught smoking in the building again.

tuesday my boss caught my hucking packages around.

i got caught head buting a box too. i think im going to get fired soon.

i hate my job

i just wanna get in fights when im there and I seriously think about lighting shit on fire.....

oh well, im off to work

Originally posted by tony gee

lil' e money im so feeling you here.

i have to go to work in 10 minutes, but last week was so bad.

monday i got told that i'd be sent home if i got caught smoking in the building again.

tuesday my boss caught my hucking packages around.

i got caught head buting a box too. i think im going to get fired soon.

i hate my job

i just wanna get in fights when im there and I seriously think about lighting shit on fire.....

oh well, im off to work

any more male co-workers hitting on you lately? get one to do it on the job and walk out with a harassment settlement instead of getting fired :idea:

yeah, today sucked. technical problems all day, and 10 minutes before my day was over I got a rush request from some asshole who needed 57 pages worth of statements from us, and a request for another 7 years that I had to fax to another center. asshole.

Guest diggity

this came on tonight, no matter how many times i've seen it, i never mind seeing it again. filled with really nice quotes.

Archived