"Oh Man, I Cant Belive I Had To Sit Through That"...fuck hatebreed

$360

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctRECK

what band? what show? cuz that is not true at all.

i was told this by some higher ranking botson kids if you will, but its whatevr i know CT got some kids that are mad cool that go crazy for bands and thats good to see cause you dont see it much

hey i just noticed 1's and 0's on here--get at me sometime dude! i'm still at kid_hapa@yahoo.com. i got super busy at work, and then i tried to send you an email one time and it got returned. i lost your info like months ago, but i've been painting a lot. either dicking around the spots out here, or i've been hitting steel and taking little road trips to paint. but yea, get at me if you wanna do some shit while summer is still going.

Originally posted by ctRECK

what band were you in? what kind of bands are you into.. any CTshows lately, we may have met

i was in wallingford CT like last week or so, show was like gfy redline strikeback repercussion ans some other bands

Originally posted by -Rage-

This thread is out of hand.

this thread didnt at all go the way i wanted it to.

come to think of it, i really have no diea what that way was. i just know that i didnt want it to go like this.

anyway, i heard someone got stabbed at their show last night. i cant find an article, so i dont know if its true.

someone always gets stabbed at a hatebreed show.

they were good...long ago. then they sucked. now they continue to digress further from anything resembling good. complete garbage. i think this was most evident when my girlfriend bought the new album (or one of the newer ones....i dont recall which exactly.) and one of the songs just started out "this is for the kids who have nowhere to turn". the "garbage light" (which goes off when i am hearing complete and utter bullshit, or just trash....) started going nuts. terrible.

HATEBREED SUCKS!!!

ESPESHALLY THE HATEBREED KIDS!!!

fuck hatebreed, fuck the hardcore scene that revolvs around hatebreed,fuck bane,fuck those skinhaed fags who hate there dads and take it out on people at concerts that arent them!

i hate shit like that. go to metal conserts for a more friendly inviornment.:king:

Originally posted by onesandzeros

shit bro, I'm going to reply to myself. I loved the sports palace. that was my favorite mid 90s ct venue ever. the people outside were awesomely shady, the bouncing staff consisting of gang members were awesome, the real fucked up chinese food place around the block was awesome, especially when a crackhead got in my face about stepping on his foot(i hadnt moved in at least 10 minutes...) and then went outside and started with the grippos, that was awesome, dance floors the size of a football field were awesome, that kid getting his head beat in during despair at that big show wasnt so awesome for him, fuck, i could go on for days. horray for the sports palace.

ahhh. someone that remembers the good ole times... mid nineties CTXHC. i wont drop too much info, (identity issue) but i have seen all of the aforementioned fights. especially the sports palace shows when guns got pulled out the back doors.

what about the bristol skate spot for shows shooting the "locals" with potatoe guns? times there were good.

bring back the connecticut crucial kickbox.

Originally posted by afraidoflife

I'll have our friend give you my info.

or just drop me an email through the board...

garcia vega- i tried emailing you a couple times, maybe its the wrong address, i'll try this one.

oh how I remember the lovely tension at the ct bike exchange in bristol between the skaters and the hardcore kids. always a step away from a riot.

Archived