Asking to paint trains

EmceeGen

oh yeah where did all these writers first get the idea of painting trains? could it be america? go buy your montana and paint your passeneger train that will run for a max of 3 days. i'll rack my rusto and hit a freight that will last longer then you will probably be writng

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

typical close minded "yanks" - where did fr8's come into this topic??? i thought he was talking about passenger trains after all a fr8 is not a train. and dont bother whinging putting your 2 cents worth how a fr8 is a train because it fukin isnt theres no one inside it for fucks sake and i dont give a fuk how far it runs with no one inside it i'd rather hit a passenger anyday even if it runs the line once to the buff 3 stations distance still worth a flik more than ANY FR8.

i know shut the fuck up, did you just make that comment to piss people off??

it obvious what were are all talking about here!

• 2 weeks later...

He knows exactly what hes saying, which is that you assumed that this kids was talking about asking to paint freight trains, when he oubviously asking to paint passengers because that what a train is. Freights are the equivilent to painting a rusty piece of shit, and should never really be classed as even a train.

The question could be stupider, he could have asked if it was a good idea to ask someone if he could paint a freight train....that really would be stupid.

Originally posted by jenoz

oh yeah where did all these writers first get the idea of painting trains? could it be america? go buy your montana and paint your passeneger train that will run for a max of 3 days. i'll rack my rusto and hit a freight that will last longer then you will probably be writng

thank you. all you ignorant overseas faggots need to sit the fuck back down.

Archived