Asking to paint trains

EmceeGen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

LISTEN HERE!

I HAVE THIS ONE SPOT I PAINT FR8S AT AND THE WORKS LET ME BUT THERE NOT TRAIN WORKERS THEY WORK FOR THE COMPANY THATS LOADING THE TRAINS UP AND THEY GET PAYED SHITTY AND THEY LIKE TO SEEME PAINTTHE FR8S BUT TO ASK SOMEYARD WORKERS THATS DIFFERENT AND I GOT KINDOF LUCKY WITH THAT SPOT JUST CUZ THERE SOME OLD CUBAN DRUNKS THAT DONT GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT THE FR8 THEY JUST WANT THERE LITTLE BIT OF PAYAND GO HOME!!!!SO I DONTTHINK YOU ASKED A STUPID QUESTION BUT ITS COMMEN SENSE IF THEY WORK FOR THE TRAIN COMPANY MEPERSONALLY I WOULDNT ASK BUTIF THERESOMEDRUNK FUCKSTHAT JUST LOAD THE TRAINSAND U CAN JUST TELL WHOSWHO ATLEAST I CAN MOST OF THE TIME AND JUSTASK!:crazy:

Guest Ted Kennedy

Don't ask, just get over.

Yo, even if you did ask some worker/security guard one time cause there was no way around it (i have, i'm not gonna front) and it worked. Why would you want to come on 12oz and tell a bunch of little dumbasses to blow up the spot and go ask workers (who for the most part probably are either gonna call the cops or kick your ass) if they can paint the trains.

Seriously, if kids like this are painting trains, the scene is gonna get shut down soon. So maybe we should try to kill them instead, before they kill the scene.

I was painting mid afternoon, far side of the yard with two others. 2/3's through, turn around to see a female brake worker. We turn to deek....she yells "You don't have to run away."

We turn...she tells us its fine.

Straight up chatted with her while we finsihed it up. She told us the problem for them lies in the danger of us being in the yard and around the trains.

No joke

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by fr8otech

I was painting mid afternoon, far side of the yard with two others. 2/3's through, turn around to see a female brake worker. We turn to deek....she yells "You don't have to run away."

Straight up chatted with her while we finsihed it up. She told us the problem for them lies in the danger of us being in the yard and around the trains.

No joke

YEAH BUT SOME TIMES YOUR NOT THAT LUCKY AND GET SEEN BY A "IM A HERO TYPE" AND THEY ARE DICKS AND CHASE YOU ETC......FUCK IT I DONT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT SHIT LIKE THIS....;)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

no way, there has been worse.

without question.

didnt some dumbass get pinched for talking about when and where he was painting, and planning to paint. the cops in his area traced him to his crib via his ip address and raided his crib. that was before my intro to 12oz, but i heard about it.

not to mention the kids who continiously self promote and have a little 12oz fan club, yet you never see their shit running in real life. thats not really stupid, its just gay as all outdoors.

this is not even close to the stupidest shit ive seen on 12oz. dont get me wrong, its stooped, but not the stupidist.

Guest sober

No joke

cool, but i would have left anyway. its not worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

is that right?

Originally posted by ghostvandal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..dont think so :crazy:

someone tell this guy we dont do throw ups on freights...pleaaase

people hate on throwies on fr8s, but when sane or cycle do them they snap a shot...food for thought. everyone as their own rules. no point in trying to enforce yours on others. you got a point though most throwies are garbage.

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

If this is any representation of what kind of kids are painting graffiti these days...we can all "say goodbye to freights" very soon.

It's sad isn't it? I haven't even been painting that long, almost 4 years, and things have changed so much. Insane.

Originally posted by EmceeGen

Might be a dumb question, but do you think it might be worth asking the people who work at the station if you can paint some trains..I been thinking about walking to the place where I throw up on trains and shit, to see if they will let me do it legal wise. Ya it could be dumb, but the worst thing they can do is say no....What do you all think?

i didnt bother reading a single other post on this thread, but if you asked ANYONE around any of the yards i paint at anything about graffiti you would get your ass kicked.

stick to the blackbook if you even joke about this kind of shit...

Re: Re: Asking to paint trains

Originally posted by freightlover

i didnt bother reading a single other post on this thread, but if you asked ANYONE around any of the yards i paint at anything about graffiti you would get your ass kicked.

stick to the blackbook if you even joke about this kind of shit...

this cat is right, what moron, you might as well ask God to get rid of aids, it aint happening

Originally posted by PHYNE

i agree......this kid or whoever he is has got to be the stupidest person ever on 12oz........can someone really be that stupid to think that if they ask a yard worker if he can paint a fr8 the guy will say yes?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STUPIDEST 12OZ MEMBER EVER............

typical close minded "yanks" - where did fr8's come into this topic??? i thought he was talking about passenger trains after all a fr8 is not a train. and dont bother whinging putting your 2 cents worth how a fr8 is a train because it fukin isnt theres no one inside it for fucks sake and i dont give a fuk how far it runs with no one inside it i'd rather hit a passenger anyday even if it runs the line once to the buff 3 stations distance still worth a flik more than ANY FR8.

• 5 weeks later...

No joke

Maybe I'm always thinking of the worst case scenario or maybe I'm just an asshole but I would have worried that she had already called the police. "you don't have to run away". . . five minutes later you're in the back of a squad car. If I was a rail worker and not doing graff it probabally would have been my plan. Whenever people approach me I bounce, regardless.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

typical close minded "yanks" - where did fr8's come into this topic??? i thought he was talking about passenger trains after all a fr8 is not a train. and dont bother whinging putting your 2 cents worth how a fr8 is a train because it fukin isnt theres no one inside it for fucks sake and i dont give a fuk how far it runs with no one inside it i'd rather hit a passenger anyday even if it runs the line once to the buff 3 stations distance still worth a flik more than ANY FR8.

come to the states to get killed.:mad:

MORON

after all a fr8 is not a train

Yeah, ha. A freight is a REAL train. Runs on pure power... diesel, rumbles houses 3 miles away, and is the backbone of this country.

Lots of these ignorant fools from Australia, Europe, wherever think the freights only run in the woods, middle of nowhere, but they're most concentrated in the city. They run EVERYWHERE. I've got 50 tracks criss-crossing my neighborhood, trains rolling by CONSTANTLY. People ALL around. They get seen for sure. Does your average 5 year old have more admiration for a freight engine or some sissy electric passenger train? The answer is clear.

Re: MORON

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Yeah, ha. A freight is a REAL train. Runs on pure power... diesel, rumbles houses 3 miles away, and is the backbone of this country.

Lots of these ignorant fools from Australia, Europe, wherever think the freights only run in the woods, middle of nowhere, but they're most concentrated in the city. They run EVERYWHERE. I've got 50 tracks criss-crossing my neighborhood, trains rolling by CONSTANTLY. People ALL around. They get seen for sure. Does your average 5 year old have more admiration for a freight engine or some sissy electric passenger train? The answer is clear.

i dont think you'll find many 5 year olds that find boxcars exiting, i think the cool part is the engine, which also drives passenger trains..

and we got freight in europe aswell and they travel, maybe, thousands of kilometers and that's cool.. it's also cool that they dont get buffed.. but they dont have any windows and they dont have early morning passengers who gets frustrated because they cant look out the windows.. :lol:

Re: Re: MORON

Originally posted by 210006

i dont think you'll find many 5 year olds that find boxcars exiting, i think the cool part is the engine, which also drives passenger trains..

and we got freight in europe aswell and they travel, maybe, thousands of kilometers and that's cool.. it's also cool that they dont get buffed.. but they dont have any windows and they dont have early morning passengers who gets frustrated because they cant look out the windows.. :lol:

One thing I think you don't have is a fucking grammar school! It's "I don't think you'll find many 5 year olds that boxcars EXCITING.........."

not EXITING you fucking idiot! You're exiting? Or you're EXCITING?

i painted trains in mexico by asking the workers, but there they dont really give a shit. all you have to worry about are the federales.....but as for here i would advise that you keep your mouth shut and dont paint at alll. if your going to do that you should be at a legal wall. people like you are going to fuck shit up for all the others