i hate them...

mr_president

i hate people who have live journals... what the fuck is that all about? people write in those bullshit things like people really give a fuck. its hilarious. especially those stupid chicks that do that shit, i dont know why but that shit aggrivates the fuck out of me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

i hate people who have live journals... what the fuck is that all about? people write in those bullshit things like people really give a fuck. its hilarious. especially those stupid chicks that do that shit, i dont know why but that shit aggrivates the fuck out of me...

coming from someone who posts bullshit about their petty life on here all the time ?

Re: Re: Re: i hate them...

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

oh no..totally different. on here there isn't a pink background with hearts and balloons.

:lol:

and for the rest of you, i know you love my threadolas...

see ya in the next one... ;)

:D HA HA HA

tease,youve got to understand how much these petty things benefit us. take me for example. i went out with a girl for 3 years, and recently broke up with her. im so fucking bitter about it and the livejournal allows me to keep tabs on what shes doing, who she hanging out with etc.

oh, and you "homegirl" is smoking, please hook a brother up

THATS SO FUCKIN FUNNY MY MOMS IS WRITING A JOUNRAL AND SHE FUCKIN ILLITERATE I MEAN MORE THEN ME. WELL THE OTHER DAY I WAS MOVING SHIT IN OUR BASEMENT AND FOUND A CHEST WITH HER JOURNALS AND SHE WALKED DOWN AND TOLD ME OFF AND SAID WHEN I DIE YOU CAN READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND HOW I AM.!! DUDE SERIOUSLLY FUCK JOURNALS SEEK HELP PEOPLE

No really man my moms is cool as hell she raised me good but you know in her days as a child education sucked. I love her shes moms but hey we all vent in different manners. But for me that would just bulid up my feelings that need to be released

Guest -MOE LESTER-

www.xanga.com

for some reason all the asians (no diss to asians) at my school do this shit....online journals are fucking gay!

sometimes i go into them and type threats into their geustbooks and shit, or i try and stalk all those pretty little asian girls, but its so full of stupid ass shit i cant

i once had a notion that one of those live journals could help me in some way to vent about the shit thats bothering me about the world. but then i realized that i have a hard enough time making sense to myself that it would just be an enormous hindrance to myself and anyone attempting to read that shit. so here i am, venting on 12 oz.... not really.

Archived