Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

i hate them...

i hate people who have live journals... what the fuck is that all about? people write in those bullshit things like people really give a fuck. its hilarious. especially those stupid chicks that do that shit, i dont know why but that shit aggrivates the fuck out of me...

Originally posted by mr_president

i hate people who have live journals... what the fuck is that all about? people write in those bullshit things like people really give a fuck. its hilarious. especially those stupid chicks that do that shit, i dont know why but that shit aggrivates the fuck out of me...

coming from someone who posts bullshit about their petty life on here all the time ?

DIEEE THREAD DIE!!!!!!!!!!

DiE

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIEEEEEEE!!!!! DIE DIE DIE THREAD DIE

Re: Re: i hate them...

Originally posted by ARCEL

coming from someone who posts bullshit about their petty life on here all the time ?

oh no..totally different. on here there isn't a pink background with hearts and balloons.

Re: Re: i hate them...

Originally posted by ARCEL

He is teh winner.

Re: Re: Re: i hate them...

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

oh no..totally different. on here there isn't a pink background with hearts and balloons.

:lol:

and for the rest of you, i know you love my threadolas...

see ya in the next one... ;)

:D HA HA HA

tease,youve got to understand how much these petty things benefit us. take me for example. i went out with a girl for 3 years, and recently broke up with her. im so fucking bitter about it and the livejournal allows me to keep tabs on what shes doing, who she hanging out with etc.

oh, and you "homegirl" is smoking, please hook a brother up

You should make this thread your live journal teaser..I would love to har some more about brandy:yum:

Dear livejournal,

It's me again. I just woke up and i ran right to you, i had to. Had to let you know im alive and whatnot.

the end.

yeah livejournals annoy me...its like ppl actually think that someone cares what they had for breakfast or what they wore to go to the mall

bump

only cuz i agree with tease and sweetcherry, but dont anyone quote me on that. fucking. i hate livejournal emo fags who type in those btiches like 4 times every fuckin hour

I agree with tease too.

Dear Live Journal,

I just clipped my toenails! It was fun! Now I'm brushing my teeth. Now I'm typing the letters N O W. Dear God, please fucking kill me.

Die Soon,

GnomeToys

Originally posted by mr_president

Dear 12ozola,

It's me again. I just woke upola and i ran right to you, i had to. Had to let you knowola im alive and whatnotola.

the endola.

There that's much better

THATS SO FUCKIN FUNNY MY MOMS IS WRITING A JOUNRAL AND SHE FUCKIN ILLITERATE I MEAN MORE THEN ME. WELL THE OTHER DAY I WAS MOVING SHIT IN OUR BASEMENT AND FOUND A CHEST WITH HER JOURNALS AND SHE WALKED DOWN AND TOLD ME OFF AND SAID WHEN I DIE YOU CAN READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND HOW I AM.!! DUDE SERIOUSLLY FUCK JOURNALS SEEK HELP PEOPLE

No really man my moms is cool as hell she raised me good but you know in her days as a child education sucked. I love her shes moms but hey we all vent in different manners. But for me that would just bulid up my feelings that need to be released

Guest -MOE LESTER-

www.xanga.com

for some reason all the asians (no diss to asians) at my school do this shit....online journals are fucking gay!

sometimes i go into them and type threats into their geustbooks and shit, or i try and stalk all those pretty little asian girls, but its so full of stupid ass shit i cant

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this