one line battles

Dork_roka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How did this Dork, bite the shit out of the other Dork? Is there something i am missing?

Why is everyone getting worked up over a fucking name? This is just a message board. they dont live anywhere near each other. And yes, i know there is bound to be another dork where he lives, because its a very popular name. But thats not for anyone but him to worry about. Dork ignore everyone else keep your name if you really like it.

LORE

I dont bite shit and i dont think you should be talkin shit eather you dont even write but in books and you turned your self in for graffiti and i have talked to dorkstar and he dosent care so shut up and get back to your book work but i give you props for trying to be a graffiti artist

Re: FUCK THAT DORK ONE LINER!

Originally posted by SinOnE!

FUCK YOUR ONELINE HOMIE! WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE TF DORK'S THREAD CHECK HIS ONELINER OUT, SO YOU CAN SEE HOW ITS DONE BITCH!

SinOnE! TXF!

YEAH HOMIE GO SEE HOW ITS DONE, CHECK IT BITCH.:lol:

Re: FUCK THAT DORK ONE LINER!

Originally posted by SinOnE!

FUCK YOUR ONELINE HOMIE! WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE TF DORK'S THREAD CHECK HIS ONELINER OUT, SO YOU CAN SEE HOW ITS DONE BITCH!

SinOnE! TXF!

Oh, no offense, but you are just fucking stupid. Is this national get on dorkstar's nuts week or something? Im not trying to mean or anything, im just trying to help YOU out.

Archived