I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

ghostvandal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went back this morning, they didn t say anything except "oh we're sorry we probably gave you the demo box" so they gave me a new box, which i verified, and a pack of photo paper for my printer. that salesman was really the worst salesman ever:rolleyes:

that happened to me...i bought the cutest camera and it wasnt there...andi couldnt tell that the box wasnt heavy cuz i bought a printer too...i went back the same day...went up to the dude that sold it to me...and im like "i bought a box here for 600$ but im wondering if i could have a camera with it???" and he thought i took the camera out and like hid it from him for some stupid reason so i start yelling at him" let me see your goddman manager..." and then i start yelling at the manager" i had to drive a half an hour to go to your stupid store and i get a fucking box without the goddamn camera...if i dont get the camera and some kind of pity money im gonna return this goddamn box...get my money back...and then im gonna take my buisness somwhere else..." i got the camera, and a 100$gift card to spend in that store!

<span style='color:black'>hmmm... here is a better plan that i used to do. It involves going into a convinience store such as CVS, for example, and magically having two $40 bottles of pills in your pocket when you leave. You return them the next day with no reciept and tell them something to the effect of "My grandma cant see good and got the wrong pills. I need to get her money back." What no reciept? Well we cant give you cash back but here young man, take this $80 gift card that is useable at any CVS. Thank you sir. Go to another CVS and proceed to buy cigarettes and liquor.

THE END</span>

but then...

what store was it?

personally i like local stores. they are much more inviting and flexible. i got my minolta maxum 5 at a local shop and it had a great warranty on it, they even agreed to upgrade me for free to a more powerful lens.

actually, i'd have to disagree. bigger chains are much more likely to exchange products than smaller stores. chains follow a different set of laws than smaller stores, be it employee relations or return policys which you can take advantage of. for example, i make sure to keep every bit of packaging for whatever i buy no matter what and it's come in handy many times, especially when i'd purchased an extra controller for my ps2 (they're like 30+) and really never used it. when i finally started using it, it suddenly stopped working. no abuse on my part, the thing just died and now i'm pretty pissed! so, i dig up the packaging, put it all back in and take it back to a target or something and exchange it with no problem! in fact, the packaging for the controller had changed a bit and the lady looked at me funny but i got mine!

a friend of mine bought two turntables from this one-off local shop! only problem was, they had only one turntable and told him to pay for both and when the second one came in he could pick it up! so he says ok, takes off and comes back whenever they said it would be in and guess what....no turntable! they tell they don't know what he's talking about, call him a liar and tell him to get the fuck out. i don't think he had his receipt or anything but i doubt it would have mattered. so, like someone said earlier, buyer beware!

Archived