Enduring your own existance: Why?

ball & chain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nick5542

dont know why but i really feel this answer.

i question this shit all the time, especially if there is no afterlife of any sort then why bother doin anything right now. if it doesnt add up to shit in the end i dont see a point. that could just be a really negative point of view though.

Do you have kids? Once you have a kid you will understand everything and know what your purppose is.

If you have a kid and still cant figure out what your purpose is then there is something terribly wrong.

life is worth it. it's so insane and unpredictable-and a lot of times it sucks. however to me it's worth sticking around just to see what kind of fucked up thing is gonna happen next and scratch my head in disbelief. i think that being interested in things makes life worth living. i want to be around to top myself--to paint a better piece than i ever have, to do a better tattoo than i ever have, or meet a girl who gives me butterflies in my stomach, or surfing a bigger wave, learning about all kinds of different stuff. the possibility of what could happen is worth the bullshit of what happens in daily life.

Originally posted by mr_president

i feel like i got a few ideas of what im going to do with my life, but i just havent dove into any of them... i will be remembered by all when i go though...

i like helping people, making them laugh, etc.

im going to write a book one day, and a movie...

then take over the world...

Boring Bastard believes you ain't ever going to do shit with your life!

You talk a good game! But you've been yapping the same shit for yrs!

Sorry cousin..........but you need to get up get out and get something! Hint hint hint!

Pulling cards since '78!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Boring Bastard believes you ain't ever going to do shit with your life!

You talk a good game! But you've been yapping the same shit for yrs!

Sorry cousin..........but you need to get up get out and get something! Hint hint hint!

Pulling cards since '78!

haha, seeings how i know ive been saying the same shit for years, and ive admitted myself that im slacking, i dont see how you "pulled my card" but ummm whatever...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mr_president

haha, seeings how i know ive been saying the same shit for years, and ive admitted myself that im slacking, i dont see how you "pulled my card" but ummm whatever...

:rolleyes:

Come on now tiger! Don't get buttsore............just do something!

Empty words are wasted breath! Save the air for someone else to use if you're just going to blab! Everyone should think like that! :P

I was saying that from an objective point of view. Personally I don't know what the hell keeps me going. Ever seen the Devils Advocate? "We are selling a future that doesn't exist." Sometimes I buy into that. I got nothing else. It's something to do. Even if it is lies and temptation from satan. Sometimes I just hate so much I think that I can't take that to the grave with me, there is no way I would rest in peace ever. Sometimes I think I should die for what I believe in, but I wonder if I can believe anything. Sometimes I'm just trying to distract myself. Just keep distracting yourself. Don't think about it. Just keep yourself occupied I'd say. The rest of the time I want to die. Or maybe it's I feel all of this at once.... maybe just some things more strongly at times.

:burned:

:zombie:

The way i see it is that we exist by chance. we are just a small part of a big picture like the bee that pollinates the flowers. although i hope there is an afterlife or an almighty god, it seems that that just isn't the case. We create things like religion to satisfy our insecure lives. We are more a product of evolution than of some mystical god.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Do you have kids? Once you have a kid you will understand everything and know what your purppose is.

If you have a kid and still cant figure out what your purpose is then there is something terribly wrong.

this sounds like a really programmed way of thinking.

not to insult in any way

Archived