Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
toad_AAA

emcee's are you one

Recommended Posts

Guest KING BLING

I blow spots like putting Spot in the microwave *arf*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I clean house like Tony Rand-all

Wit style filed for sexual harrassment like Tisha Camp-bell

You're wack like Will Smith, your rhyme style is pansy

I fuckin murder your young style like JonBenet Ramsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING BLING

I get the last laugh like a comedies conclusion

You know the math but cant get to the solution

you think you're good? its all an illusion

I'll cut the bullshit and end the confusion

...you're either lying, high n' drunk or pretending

I aint buying your shit, hell I'm not even renting

people dont clap cause youre dope, they clap cause its ending

I own this shit like I got a copywrite and patent pending

down by law like I got my own amendment

you arent down, you arent even decending

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck out my face is your best bet

Your career is George Burns I can't believe you ain't dead yet

I show more blind rage

Than Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles wrestling in a steel cage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by YG Blood

Fuck out my face is your best bet

Your career is George Burns I can't believe you ain't dead yet

I show more blind rage

Than Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles wrestling in a steel cage

 

Atleast Chino's a good rapper, I can't wait for people to be posting 50Cent lyrics

 

 

Maybe Tease could hook us all up with some "Funky dope fresh word G" Tupac lyrics?:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by KING BLING

I get the last laugh like a comedies conclusion

You know the math but cant get to the solution

you think you're good? its all an illusion

I'll cut the bullshit and end the confusion

...you're either lying, high n' drunk or pretending

I aint buying your shit, hell I'm not even renting

people dont clap cause youre dope, they clap cause its ending

I own this shit like I got a copywrite and patent pending

down by law like I got my own amendment

you arent down, you arent even decending

 

thats hott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I emcee for fun, but none of that gangsta stuff, I'm strictly an amusing UK MC.

 

While youre stressing out your head, I sit here with serenity

My rhymes motivate, pierce your brain like telepathy

Step to me, youve just made another enemy

When you open your mouth, it's another vocal blasphemy

So let me see, my instinct tell me to let you be

But I've had enough years of hearing wack net MCs

Your weak steez send you straight into deep freeze

I hit low like a tornado, crushing you is a breeze

When I roll up, you'd better be down on your knees

Like Tease, you should step down, cuz you both have special needs

 

I said I only did it for fun. This wasn't directed at anyone btw.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear Deliss is a sado masachist

so i break out whips on her gluteous maximus

get pissed and beat her down with drunken fists

but i got dissed so my fantasy is still a wish

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I hear Deliss is a sado masachist

so i break out whips on her gluteous maximus

HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAHHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as time goes by, i twist the LA

fuck with me or my niggas, somebody gon' die

you think i'm off point cuz you see me gettin high

but my knife will have your ass seein outta one eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mr. :yuck: flirts with his neighbors wife.

if he gets pissed he'll take dude's life.

he told me how he fucks her from the back.

he said old pussy is off the meat rack.

 

:lol: :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha dude she's easily 30 years older than me, not at all atractive but id fuck cuz she's soooooo nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay

I can make things out of clay,

or lay by the bay,

I just may,

Whaddya say?

 

 

this thread is the ghey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i smoke hay

all day

i roll sour apple blunts

me and my niggas pull crazy stunts

i'm going out of state for 2 weeks

i wonder if the shampo that's in my bag leaks.

:spitting-random-lyrics-oner::crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by yoink

Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay

I can make things out of clay,

or lay by the bay,

I just may,

Whaddya say?

 

 

this thread is the ghey!

 

stay out of my way

or youll pay

listen to what i say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not an emcee but i flooooooooooooooooooooow

im not a playa but yousa hoooooooooooooooooooe

i might be white but i gotta let ya knoooooooooooooooooooow

niggas like me be outta controoooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

 

:lol: HAHAHAHA

 

:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the rain drops

the purity

the anger

child hood recollection

the comic book in my heart

and the mocked intentions

clarity, seclusion

those cool summer night

the market merchant down the street selling me stogs at half price.

-not me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tease is my nigola

he's a nut and likes a mexican bitchola

he also writes oshitola

with his nigga demola

 

^2bars of funkOLA:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×