Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

WELCOME BACK FR8HOUND.....

^^^^^^^NEVER A DULL POST, THE BENCHING ORIGIONATOR...WHAT, YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU BETTER MOTHER FUCKIN ASK SOMEBODY...HOMIE........:D

Guest Rip Hamilton

I like em' all!!!! especiall that heist, look at that H, dayum.

that Natrl is pretty pissed to!!!

fr8hound always breaks it off proper. welcome back bro. hot post too..but then again that's nothing new from you. :)

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

HEIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fr8hound what going to be in the VIDEO?

COME ON MAN, I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT....BUT I CAN TELL YOU, IT'S GOING TO SLAM..SLAM EVERY OTHER BULLSHIT FR8 VIDEO OUT, WELL EXCEPT FOR MABEY THE LINES TOUGHEST#4..WHICH YOU SHOULD PICK UP , BY THE WAY...SERIOUSLY THOUGH..THE VIDEO ROCKS, IT HAS ONLY FR8 CONTENT, FR8 HOPPING, HOBO INTERVIEWS, AND LIVE ACTION ''JUNKIES CREW''....OVERALL, I THINK IT OUTDOES SA#1, BY A LONG SHOT...BUT HEY, WHO AM I TO JUDGE..DON'T ASK FOR A RELEASE DATE YET, BUT I CAN TELL YOU IT WONT BE LONG...PIECE..

^^^^^^^YEAH I JUSST TRIED TO UPLOAD A FLICK, BUT IT'S OFFLINE RIGHT NOW..????? GIVE IT SOME TIME, I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE WITH FOTOTIME....I BETTER NOT, I PAID A YEAR IN ADVANCE..:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this