am I doing a good thing or about to break some girls heart?

Zack Morris

there is this girl that works inthe restaurant next door to me and she has a crush on yours truly, the king of bayside high. This girl is NOT my type, she's a bit ghetto, has a kid already, and just doesn't have a goofy enough personality to tolerate me. Well I decided I will atke her out anyways just to hang out with her. She flipped out to this other dude I work witj telling him about how I made her day because she hasn't been out on a date in a long long time. I figured I was doing a good deed showing this girl a good time.

well now I am wondering if this girl realizes that I just want to hang out and that I am not wanting a relationship or anything of that nature...I hate getting stoned and trying to think things through.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I hate getting stoned and trying to think things through.

:lol: you get used to it, trust me.;)

just be straight up with her. whats the worse that can happen..?? either she's cool with it or she'll say nah, and that's where you exit stage left.

^there you go Zack, probably the most SANE advice you'll get from us 12ozzers.:p

Firstly, girlies should be rated out of 20.

Second, I wouldn’t consider going out with the ex as having game.

Third, get drunk give this girl the fucking of her life, because that’s what she wants. If she’s nice, then there is no reason not to be nice to her.

we didn't even touch each other the entire night..we just kicked it..it was fun...she was down with just being friends....I'm happy...I'm going to get stoned.

and whoever said hanging out with the ex is not game...you don't know how little game I have...for me that counts....plus this girl has admitted when she would fuck the guy she was with after me she would pretend it was me.