Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

am I doing a good thing or about to break some girls heart?

there is this girl that works inthe restaurant next door to me and she has a crush on yours truly, the king of bayside high. This girl is NOT my type, she's a bit ghetto, has a kid already, and just doesn't have a goofy enough personality to tolerate me. Well I decided I will atke her out anyways just to hang out with her. She flipped out to this other dude I work witj telling him about how I made her day because she hasn't been out on a date in a long long time. I figured I was doing a good deed showing this girl a good time.

well now I am wondering if this girl realizes that I just want to hang out and that I am not wanting a relationship or anything of that nature...I hate getting stoned and trying to think things through.

be honest with her, dude. that's all cool that you did that shit and it made her day, but don't let it go to her head, and don't be a dick about it when you tell her. good job, though, i seriously think that was really cool of you...can i have kelly?

no...she just started at my work as her second job...I don't want to see her everyday...plus I have kinda gotten past the just fucking someone because I can.

just be straight up with her. whats the worse that can happen..?? either she's cool with it or she'll say nah, and that's where you exit stage left.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I hate getting stoned and trying to think things through.

:lol: you get used to it, trust me.;)

just be straight up with her. whats the worse that can happen..?? either she's cool with it or she'll say nah, and that's where you exit stage left.

^there you go Zack, probably the most SANE advice you'll get from us 12ozzers.:p

she prolly just wants some cock dude. i'm sure she's thinking deeper, but she doesn't expect anything.

hahaha...i am a total creep...i am now also on my way to hang ut with my ex girlfriend that is still madly in love with me before I hang out with the above mentioned girl...hahahaha...i got game or some thing

nonono. tell her something along these lines:

you: yes, i looove children. but heres the funny thing i found out, it is a crime to love children too much. yes i know, did you know that you can't give a child love strokes? strange isn't it?

Firstly, girlies should be rated out of 20.

Second, I wouldn’t consider going out with the ex as having game.

Third, get drunk give this girl the fucking of her life, because that’s what she wants. If she’s nice, then there is no reason not to be nice to her.

I'm going to have to back casek on this one in the name of all that is good in the world.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I hate getting stoned

at this point, i lost all respect for you....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this