i was being hit on by 2 45 year old ladies...

imported_splint2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

I'd hit it just to reserve a spot in her Will. That way when she kicks the dirt in 30 year, I could retire with a boat and a house (or a houseboat she being white trash after all). Just a thing to consider, keep the future in mind.

she has nothing to give away, she is on welfare and pays for things with nickels and dimes

old lady skank hick drunkerd poon is sooooooo nasty.

and they probebly have hemroids

like little stinky baloons, that sting and hang like grapes out your ass eeeeeAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

i say tap it splinter...........tap it

i know what your saying...if you could have seen them.

tap it!!

go back to the bar and talk to them without your boss and tap it on the downlow................

thats pussy on the side with a learning curve.do it

Dang, two 45-year olds and they own their own trailer? Shit. I like that young pussy, they'e both eight years younger than ME. They sound like a couple of retired hotties just out lookin' for some young guns. You kids don't know potential when it's waggin' it's tail right in your face, LOL.

Originally posted by splint2

it was fucking scary...

i wouldnt have minded if they were at least hot, but they werent

it was 2 drunk ass, redneck, trailor trash ladies hitting on me...and i am 16

they just stumbled into my work mumbling and a trying to hug me and shit...one says, "lets go back to my trailor boy, and i can teach you a thing or two..."

then my boss started talking to her and i, and said that he would give me five bucks to kiss her, tongue and all...i didnt see that happening, but then i asked him if i could drink some whiskey before, and then after...but he declined, saying it would have to be a sober kiss

so i ended up scared of being raped by rednecks, without 5 dollars, and without whiskey

i am sad

When your fortyfive you'll look back on this event and realize how gay it was of you not to hit it

Archived