I am not a crook.

BeerNuts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cruking aint easy

to all the haters, just keep on hating. i like it. it makes me strive to paint cleaner. i dont care if you dont like my stuff, because im not going to give up writing because some faceless name on the internet said they werent feeling three freights all over two years old. shit i didnt even post em. thanks for posting a few of my flics though. cruk blows all right cruk blows blunt after blunt of that supreme northern cali doja. amish knows. im not going to get all butt hurt over some hating though that was junior high type shit im 24 years old now still writing with a family and a full time job and traveling nationwide on the regular so hate on that.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

THIS WAS AN ALRIGHT POST! BUMP FOR THAT CRUNK<==== ATLEAST HES COMING ON HERE AND TELLING YOU ALL TO FUCK OFF<==BUMP FOR THAT:crazy:

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

THIS WAS AN ALRIGHT POST! BUMP FOR THAT CRUNK<==== ATLEAST HES COMING ON HERE AND TELLING YOU ALL TO FUCK OFF<==BUMP FOR THAT:crazy:

Archived