Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BeerNuts

I am not a crook.

Guest soneMILWwi

jump on my beer nutz...

special k2

ill get a hold of special k2 for sure. this is cruk on my brothers computer. seriously u need to come chill out here with me. i got stuff cracking.

cruking aint easy

to all the haters, just keep on hating. i like it. it makes me strive to paint cleaner. i dont care if you dont like my stuff, because im not going to give up writing because some faceless name on the internet said they werent feeling three freights all over two years old. shit i didnt even post em. thanks for posting a few of my flics though. cruk blows all right cruk blows blunt after blunt of that supreme northern cali doja. amish knows. im not going to get all butt hurt over some hating though that was junior high type shit im 24 years old now still writing with a family and a full time job and traveling nationwide on the regular so hate on that.

sounds

sounds like your a hating ass toy biznotch who hasnt even touched a can nigga. reno nevada baby reno nevada. whaz up crook, get a hold of me carnal.puro norte

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this