no but seriously, fuck the police.

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to the ones who said cops never protect them, etc. youre wrong.

the fact that theyre there helps deter crime. can you imagine the anarchy and chaos and just non-stop violence and crime that would go on without cops?

if you want to see bad cops, go to brazil. i work with alot of brazilians and theyve told me some stories about their cops...makes me glad i live here.

Originally posted by YG Blood

so some cops can have there moments.

so very true, sadly the actions of some dickheads really stereotype the whole proffesion, they are underpaid and dont have a very comfy working environment, so yeah it sucks when you meet the type of grade "A" asswipes as tacobell did. there just jackasses, probably the kids that got picked on in middle school.

my friend got a ticket for playing nwa

I doubt it.

And that makes more sense.

Weve had our fair share of run in's with the law here. Mostly fuckingtards out to bust college or young kids.

Its sad they no shit avoid certain areas where real crime will go down, instead theyll just go "patrol" an apt. complex and bust some fucking 18 year old with a beer in his hand while shits goin on elsewhere.

Originally posted by Vlad

:lol: nice thread

my friend got a ticket for playing nwa - fuck the police, as he was driving by the :five-o:

one of my buddies was ridin around freestylin and he rode by a cop right as he said something about 'fuck a cop' He got pulled over and got a ticket.

cops= dousche bags

mapo is right to a certain extent though. In my old neighborhood the cops never showed up until everyone was already dead and everyone got away. 45 minutes is a long response time for a metro area that is patrolled heavily by cops anyway. Since they never showed shit was always chaotic and nobody ever stopped. In my eyes all cops are some Lame, Dick in the Booty, Under educated, cowards.

This thread has potential

bumprok

yeah cops aint all bad, just the overwhelming majority of them, much like the rest of society. it's easier for them to just harrass some kids not doing anything really wrong than to bust some real dirtbags. i think that's why nerds created superheros.... anybody watch that on the history channel? The history of comic books?

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

if any cops read this board, you are all some lame motherfuckers, get a life, and stop smelling like ass and sweaty hotdogs, dumb motherfuckers.

hahaha, cops smell like ass and sweaty hotdogs?

i got about 3/4s down the first page and was surprised i hadn't read anything about how everyone is fucked up for talking shit about cops and taking them for granted and blah blah blah...

old people...

a close relative of mine is a cop. knowing him though, i know he's one of the cool guys, not those power triping mother fuckers.

There should be a better screening system for cops. It would be hard to have a fluid and tight enough system to do it, but I would like to see cops get elected to their position. They shouldn't just be any jackass who doesn't have anything going after high school was over because he couldn't get a sports scholarship. They patrol our communities, we should have a say on who does it.

shit man i totally agree with you. ive only needed the cops once in my life. i was skating with my friend and this bigass gang of mexicans comes up and takes our boards. this woman called the cops to tell them about the robbery and the cops come and we tell them what happened and what does he do? he gave me a motherfuckin ticket for not skating with a fuckin helmet on!!

most of the kids in your school that get beat up everyday and always squeal on people for stupid shit are gonna turn out being cops. when they reach adulthood, they will still be pricks except they will be beating your ass, getting away with it, and hiding behind their badge while they do so.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

driving tonight.

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "since your friend thinks hes a funny guy, im gonna write you a sumance for everylittle thing i find wrong with your car"

-bad mother fucker me-"right officer, if you wanna"

cop walks all around my car and this is what he finds wrong.

i have a tiny as hell little "USA" ribbon stapled to my roof, near my rearview mirror, writes me a ticket for obstruction of vision,

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "that ribbon is obstructing your vision, thats worthy of a ticket"

-bad motherfucker me-"then how did i see you behind me"

(FUCKING PIGS)

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "are you giving me lip service young man"

bad motherfucker me- "no officer" (thinking to say, no but your wife gave me lipservice last night homey)..but didnt.

(AHAHAHAHAHAHA)

so once agian fuck the police, instead of doing something worthwhile with their time they fucking wasted time with us. dumb ass cops.

if any cops read this board, you are all some lame motherfuckers, get a life

(TRU DAT)

Originally posted by throwups

most of the kids in your school that get beat up everyday and always squeal on people for stupid shit are gonna turn out being cops. when they reach adulthood, they will still be pricks except they will be beating your ass, getting away with it, and hiding behind their badge while they do so.

so true so true so true

once, my friend (who is pretty fucking black metal) was walking around at like 10pm. a fucking redneck ass cop (southern texas for you) stops by him and says "if i see you walking around this town after dark again i'm going to seriously fuck you up."

it sucks because said black metallion is one of the chillest bros and smartest, most head-straight dudes in the town.

im gonna write a totally harsh song called RAPE A PIG'S SISTER

but i need to ressurecct gg allin so he can help me

Originally posted by unconscience

:lol: you know how hard i would laugh if i was walking on the street, and all the sudden i hear a gun shot and see a cop fall to the ground.

i'd pull a smokey(that dude on friday) but instead of saying, "you got knocked the fuck out", i'd say, "you got shot the fuck up".:king:

Do you ever listen to your self?

<span style='color:black'>no but speaking of bumper stickers i used to have this funny one that said "My other car is a big dick, Need a RIDE?" Hahaha it was great. I think i'd like to find that cop bumper sticker too. On the other hand i thought for sure that this thread was gone forever..good save.</span>

Archived