shark attack

Guest cracked ass

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Now I definitely feel bad for the kid, but I also can't help but feel bad for the shark. Here comes this small, tasty meal, wandering into his territory, and for chowing down like nature built him for, he gets dragged onto the beach and shot in the head.

i will start this by saying that i have been shut off from all "news" for the past 5 weeks. i think people getting eaten by sharks is kind cool. karma i guess for spreading around the globe in places we shouldn't be doing things we shouldn't be doing...

and now to correct you; humans actually taste horrible to sharks. thats why you never hear about people getting eaten by sharks, there are only 'shark attacks'. normally they only go after humans when they either mistake them for an other animal or when their starved and in almost all these ocassions they don't eat anything. and word about the denticles. how the fuck did that fool wrestle a shark to the shore, im imagining davy crocket and his bear wrestling (he would "grin" them down http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//confused.gif'> ). what kind of shark was this? cracked, i think i share the same

line of thought with you...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey cracked, I read an entire article on this, so I'll share what I learned. First off, it was a only 7 foot shark. Medical peeps performed CPR on him for 20 to 40 minutes as he was transported to the hospital. He was in a coma for three weeks. He lost so much blood so his brain started to swell in an attempt to heal itself, all of his organs were damaged by the blood loss too. They added a metal plate to the boys arm to strengthen the weak bone. It was now an inch shorter. They then reconneced muscles, veins, and artiries. The operation took like half a day. Now the boy is able to breathe on his own, and he can move his arm more and more each day. The shark also took a bite out of his thigh, they were able to fix the muscles, and the boy was able to wiggle his toes. They didnt say in the article, but I think if they can reattach severed body parts within 12 hours, they will be able to have movement. They say that the boy had no brain damage, but will never get "full" use of his arm. All of you that say they shouldn't have killed the shark, have to realize, the shark that died, has no logical thought. This boy would have to had to live without a fuckin arm, constantly thinking where the fuck is my arm. The damn shark got the easy way out, 4 shots in the head, it probably felt nothing.

Archived