"Oh Man, Why Am I Such A Moron?"....getting fired

$360

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

boss: so are you going to come in now?

long pause....

me: what?

.........................................................................................................

boss: DO YOU EVEN WANT TO WORK HERE OR NOT?!?

me: meh.....

boss: "meh"?!?! what does that even MEAN?!?!?

edit- I was laughing so hard i forgot to put in a reply.....

ahhhhh i like how you ended the long pause with a question. Thats classic.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive never been fired, but i have had alot of fun.

i worked at a movie theater (my first job, for 4 years). i was a projectionist. which means that i basically work like 14 minutes out of the day. so to kill the time, we would find any and everything to throw off of the roof into the parking lot. i.e. flourescent light bulbs, reels of film, chairs, and old ass TVs.

but then we got smart and instead of goofing off the whole time, we stole money. lots and lots of money. i would say that i stole about 8000 dollas while working there. no bullshit, we stole a change machine.

this thread makes me want to get a little bullshit job, just so that i can fuck around and get fired.

i went in to my first ever job interview at the beginning of summer. it was at the local longs drugs. i went to where the managers office was and i noticed a large microphone and decided that since the manager wasnt there yet i could have a bit of fun. what i didnt know was that the walls were sound proof to his office and that the microphone let me talk on the loud speaker to the whole store. i started off by doing little things like announcing fake sales to customers and those sort of things. i thought it might be good practice for if i actually had to do those sort of things. then i started to get carried away and started yelling into it and making machine gun noises and yelling about back in 'nam. then i looked out of the window of the managers office and noticed him running towards his office with the reddest face......... well i didnt get the job but my friend was in the store and he said that when i was announcing sales people actually went to get those items and when i started talking about 'nam he knew it was probably me. so that was my first ever job interview. im feeling skeptical about my career so maybe ill win the lotto.

yeah, i worked one fucking shift there.

i was like"you going to fire someone who did a really good job an the floor, but didnt pass some weak ass test?"

i did two and a half weeks of training, and one 6 hour shift, and im done for.

fuck the cooperations.

ha, since you say that, i have to put this out there.

the cheesecake factory is a good place, but not a good place to work.

the chocolate mousse cheesecake they have there is fucking irgasmic, and the foos is mad fucking good too.

i used to work at hobby lobby and me and my boy used to fill shopping carts full of paint and anything else we wanted when our manager left for his lunch break....well to make a long story short my manager came back from his lunch break early and saw a car trunk full of stuff speed off and me and my boy were standing there.......dude got hella pissed and fired us on the spot......i still have like 5 shopping carts in my backyard i dont know what to do with 'em......anyone want a shopping cart?

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

i used to work at hobby lobby and me and my boy used to fill shopping carts full of paint and anything else we wanted when our manager left for his lunch break....well to make a long story short my manager came back from his lunch break early and saw a car trunk full of stuff speed off and me and my boy were standing there.......dude got hella pissed and fired us on the spot......i still have like 5 shopping carts in my backyard i dont know what to do with 'em......anyone want a shopping cart?

oh hell yeah. you can cause some serious destrution with those. there fun to ride down hills too.

http://www.girlything.com/dream.jpg'>

i know but canadians are just so much cooler than us dumbass americans.

if i had my way, id be a brit. but canada is right up there.

and you cant say that montreal if boaring, i went and have such a fucking good itme.

its impossibale to top the canadian accent too.......

Archived