Some detroit stuff I had on my computer

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to some real ghetto areas in my day. East, west, south, whatever, and by far Detroit is one of the ILLest, most savage, grimey places in the USA. The economy is so trashed, downtown is abandoned skyscrapers and all, it has the worst weather, and it breeds crazy thugs that have nothing to lose. My hat is off to ANYONE that rocks there, I dont care if you suck, It takes mad balls to rock someplace that fucked up. Bump for Detroit, one of my favorite citys of all time, may it forever remain slept on and savage...

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by Ten Cents

I've been to some real ghetto areas in my day. East, west, south, whatever, and by far Detroit is one of the ILLest, most savage, grimey places in the USA. The economy is so trashed, downtown is abandoned skyscrapers and all, it has the worst weather, and it breeds crazy thugs that have nothing to lose. My hat is off to ANYONE that rocks there, I dont care if you suck, It takes mad balls to rock someplace that fucked up. Bump for Detroit, one of my favorite citys of all time, may it forever remain slept on and savage...

THANK YOU!!!!!

There is something very, very, wrong with this city!!!

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Ten Cents

word!

that iges kasto tead is rite on the highway!!!! good spot son!!

army

coup

wade

fucko

skrew

fohr

stori

iges

tead

kasto

dead crack head!!!!

wheres the turtles???????????????????????

them fucking bastards are all over that city!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

0000**&!!(#@*&%(&

:)

Guest smokin..joe

out of everybody in detroit i think huey is my favorite his shit is just like inovative to me but its still super raw and grimy but good you know

Guest smokin joe

thats funny

Originally posted by smokin..joe

out of everybody in detroit i think huey is my favorite his shit is just like inovative to me but its still super raw and grimy but good you know

halarious actually, smokin joe's?

whos the real deal?

you are the weakest link,

goodbye

im guessin the dude with the most posts is the real deal.. but hey .. your talking to the same guy who walked into a supermarket and rolled out in a wheelchair with both legs broken, concusion, glass in my chin, a lawsuit, and a new girlfriend that was big-time hotness..

Guest smokin joe

shhh

well the funniest thing happened.

i assume that "smokin..joe" forgot his original password and then proceeded to create a new and improved "smokin joe" with no dots,

and therefore me, being the saavy person i am, i put 2 and 2 together and figured out the pasword that was assigned to the second name.

in other words, motosoul's "smokin..joe", and 12oz's "smokin joe".

are now in reality me.

both passwords were simple and easy to conquer.

final stori.

i can be kicked off at will, but keep in mind, ill keep getting his passwords until he changes his mindstate.

i am your envy

hi stori!:lol: :yum: :lick: :king: :crazy: :P :) :cool:

Guest smokin joe

has anyone ever given out their phone #'s out to their buddies over the internet?

the stori is, DON'T DO IT, shit the computer tells you you are over an un secure connection.

read the captions..dude

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by smokin joe

has anyone ever given out their phone #'s out to their buddies over the internet?

the stori is, DON'T DO IT, shit the computer tells you you are over an un secure connection.

read the captions..dude

well the funniest thing happened.

i assume that "smokin..joe" forgot his original password and then proceeded to create a new and improved "smokin joe" with no dots,

and therefore me, being the saavy person i am, i put 2 and 2 together and figured out the pasword that was assigned to the second name.

in other words, motosoul's "smokin..joe", and 12oz's "smokin joe".

are now in reality me.

both passwords were simple and easy to conquer.

final stori.

i can be kicked off at will, but keep in mind, ill keep getting his passwords until he changes his mindstate.

i am your envy

hi stori!

-----------------------------------------------------

What the fuck is this shit all about????????????????????/

Guest smokin joe

G Willikkles...

well,

there historia. is very obvious.

BULLSHIT.

TEAD = smokin..joe (12oz), smokin joe, smokin..joe (moto)

i just read in occasionally.

nvs:crazy:

i just want to know how a completely sightless individual can catch and object coming at him through the air at a somewhat high rate of speed.. hes got no timing advantage.. hes got no advantage period...

the only possible thing is maybe he has his sound sense superized because his eye site is shot.. therefore hearing the footballs aerodynamic echo through the air.. i have no idea.. mayb eit was a joke and i was busy on somehting else.. i dont know..

Guest Rip Hamilton

Re: G Willikkles...

Originally posted by smokin joe

well,

there historia. is very obvious.

BULLSHIT.

TEAD = smokin..joe (12oz), smokin joe, smokin..joe (moto)

i just read in occasionally.

nvs:crazy:

HI INK!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope thats not your faggot ass thats been tryin to leave me fucked up voicemails. and pm'ing me on the internet fronting like your one of my friends sayin "i lost your number man"....real fuggin gay dude, nice life.

if you have a problem with me i will meet up with you anywhere on a moments notice to settle anything with you.

sorry to type this bs in here. this is the last of it.

Look, I'm sick and tired of this shit. I haven't gotten on the internet in a little under a month and all of a sudden im leaving you voicemails?

Look G, you can sound as hard as you want. You're fucking friend goes and writes my name on your piece and its my fault. You get fucked up voicemails, and its me?

What the fuck?

If you're trying to kep the bullshit out of this website, fucking find out who the fuck is doing this shit to you, and get at them. Cause from now on. I'm ignoring you.

Now I sincerely do apologize for interupting the usual flow of words on this site. No harm meant.

nelbury alrabi

Archived