Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

Some detroit stuff I had on my computer

Recommended Posts

Guest Rip Hamilton

that justos is reall dope, as well as the train shots...i'll keep the rest of my comments to myself. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rip Hamilton

that shit is all garbage.. you could delete those now!!!!!!!!please especially the one with iges!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rip Hamilton

whats up with the crotch shot?? keep em cummin

 

"the black sinatra" hahahahahahah!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

atleast skrew graced the city...

 

Kettie you should post your piece its no worse than the rest of the stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by Gliko

atleast skrew graced the city...

 

Kettie you should post your piece its no worse than the rest of the stuff.

 

i wish you could roll thru detroit so we could be blown away by your graffiti.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kettie, those crotch/stomach shots are hott. keep 'em commin.;)

 

good job on starting this thread, i don't care what everyone else thinks, i think it's pretty dope.:smiles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to say this but about 98% of these flicks are incredably whack. There's no letter structure, those handstyles should be illigal, and your color schemes are bland at best. Does Detroit sell any colors, or do they only stock black and white? :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm right handed...

 

and yes...all they sell is black and white we have to go to other cities to get color paint :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

I hate to say this but about 98% of these flicks are incredably whack. There's no letter structure, those handstyles should be illigal, and your color schemes are bland at best. Does Detroit sell any colors, or do they only stock black and white? :cool:

 

URRRRRRRRRR!!?!?!? do they only sell B&W paint in detroit??? HUH UH HUH UH. get a life. you dont like it then go jerk off to the next thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Rip Hamilton

URRRRRRRRRR!!?!?!? do they only sell B&W paint in detroit??? HUH UH HUH UH. get a life. you dont like it then go jerk off to the next thread.

 

 

aaaaaaamen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×