No questions..just questions.

NOUM

>>If you could pick one person in the world,third world,middle earth,mags,zion,cartoons,now,then,past,present,future,

whatever,where ever and ask it something who would it be and what would you ask him/her/it..

>>I would pick cyclops from the x-men..

question:why wear the sunglasses all day and all night..why not just get beam proof contacts..?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

id ask poo bear if he though kanga, roo's mom was hot. nah, seriously though, id meet lao tzu and ask him what the question was.

drop rhymes not bombs

(of course, i refer only to real bombs. Drop many paint bombs)

Originally posted by NOUM

>>

question:why wear the sunglasses all day and all night..why not just get beam proof contacts..?!

>> i can asnwer that. if he got contacts, how would he put them in? eh? second he opens his eyes a beam of laser would either fry the contacts or would reflect off the contacts and maybe beam himself in the face.

Re: Re: No questions..just questions.

Originally posted by the A squad

>> i can asnwer that. if he got contacts, how would he put them in? eh? second he opens his eyes a beam of laser would either fry the contacts or would reflect off the contacts and maybe beam himself in the face.

LMFAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: No questions..just questions.

Originally posted by the A squad

So? we all know that the summers are immune to their own optic blasts... thats why fights between havoc and cyc are so fun...

I think he could get them in, hed just have to do it with his head in a ruby helmet... kinda like those old diver helmets but room enough to get his hand in ...