16yr old hotties...

mr_president

Originally posted by blame

tease youve been 21 for a while now...like 2 years or something when do you turn 22? :lol:

not really player... people have just been assuming they knew my age, kinda like how the assume they know all kinds of shit about me, which they dont...

i turn 22 in decembre.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr_president

duder, dont knock the hustle, i got some game. id take your momma from your daddy believe dat dere...

:lol: HAHAHA ;)

what hustle? the only girls you ever talk about on these boards here are those fresh jumped over the border ... if i remember correctly there was one who could barely even speak english!!!!!

don't believe the hype tease they just want you for a green card

FUCK CLUE!...

I LOVE the sweet metallic taste of hyman blood in my mouth!!!!!

...got a little sister clue?

I'm just kidding, so nobody gets the wrong idea

unless there are any 16 teen year old virgins on here:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cool:

Originally posted by mr_president

real cute, making fun of retards... youre going to burn in hell...

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ummmm i didnt say i was "going after" 16yr old girls you dumb fuck... i just said this one happened to be at the get together i was at, and its not like i invited her young ass either, nor did i hit on her, i just said she looked good.... ya dumbass.

quit being a fagola, and hop your ass back on the gay bus.

:king: :lol:

ps- dont fuck with THE BIG TEASEOLA!

cue talking tease head.

Originally posted by satrdae

I'm just kidding, so nobody gets the wrong idea

unless there are any 16 teen year old virgins on here

actually there is ONE, but she would be pissed, i don't know her personally, but i talk to one of her friends.

are you confused yet?:lol: ;)

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

what hustle? the only girls you ever talk about on these boards here are those fresh jumped over the border ... if i remember correctly there was one who could barely even speak english!!!!!

don't believe the hype tease they just want you for a green card

damn dude your a hater and misinformed.

and, please believe ill throw them mexican chicks some dick if they want a green card... haha

I'd tell you put then you might start doing it.

jokes... it's 40 posts to a page so just do the math.

my crown jewels are a 'page70' a 'page100' and a 'page111' that I got today.

I know what you’re saying. I sometimes meet girls and I could swear they’re old enough, but it turns out that they’re not. Hell, the other day, I brought talks to some girl who was picking up erbs at my buddy’s house with her sister. It turns out she was 15. I swear, she looked like she was 25.

I’m not really into the young girls, though. Hell, even girls my age are lying, immature sluts. I like older women, myself. Wooooh! The woman in the Rusto section of Home Depot the other day! HOLY MOLY!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'd tell you put then you might start doing it.

jokes... it's 40 posts to a page so just do the math.

my crown jewels are a 'page70' a 'page100' and a 'page111' that I got today.

that shit is always a good laugh. I salute you Kilo :salute:;)

you kids would kill to hang out atmy house, at any given friday or saturday or summer night theres at least 5 16 year old girls who look alot older, listening to shitty r and b, smoking alot of smokes, wearing too much perfume, and wearing too much lip gloss.

sure these girls look older at first glance, you only need to spend about 5 minutes until you realise how young they really are. its so funny watching themselves try and keep composure and look old when they cant even wear lipstick properly without getting it on their teeth.

i feel bad for the 25 year olds who date these girls. it would be like fucking babysitting.

Archived