16yr old hotties...

mr_president

what the fuck?

there are 16 year olds out there who are mature, look old, are developed physically, and most 16 year olds arent even virgins anyway..why not hit it? some of you have been brainwashed to think that anything under 18 is a little kid. we're talking about a sophomore or junior in high school. tease is right on this one.

the whole statutory rape law is stupid anyway.

it isnt the same as a 9 year old or some shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JaZe

my dad is 53 and my mom is 41.. but when my mom was 12 he was 20..

thats exactly my point... shits not nasty once they're that age, but when its below the legal age its all perverted an shit...

once again i dont LOOK for under aged girls, i was just stating that i hate running into fine ones these days and them being that young...

Originally posted by Devilush

They may look old and they may act old, but once you get into a relationship with them, you’re fucked. Good luck on trying to pry off a 16 year old girl off your back. from what I hear, major psychos.

hahaha if you fuck them over they will be keying your car into their mid 20's.

swonk aggin

Sometimes I wish I was younger because I was that age the girls were looking broke.....oh well,not that I really care......where I'm(age) at now I could probably arrested for looking at 'em....but there's no pedophile tactics here........

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i wish i could fuck some 16 year old bitches....

o wait...i can...but im a lazy pussy....very bad combination

Originally posted by mr_president

maybe im just a pervert but 16yr old girls these days are off the hook...

when i was a youngin' there was like one girl in the whole school with a nice body, or had grown her boobs, looked like a woman...

now we got 16yr old chicks looking like grown ass women with banging bodies... shits ridiculous.

i was at this little get together last night, and this one chick was super fine. i was kinda acttracted to her from the jump because she reminded me of my first, but she was still cute as fuck though. cute as face and sexy lil body, mexican ;)

but what pisses me off even more than that is how people woulda looked at me if i was trying to holler or whatever, seeings how im 21 and she's only 16 (she was about to be 17 though) haha :lol:

and then if i was 25 and she was 20/21 everything woulda been ok...

id love to be 16 again and know what i do now...

id get more panties than victorian secret...

i dont understand it either...

it seemed like every year i got older in high school, the freshman girls got hotter. like, my freshman year, in the whole high school there were maybe 15-20 girls id say were hot. then my sophmore year, there were maybe 25-30. then junior year it was maybe 35-40. by senior year, it might have been 50 that id say were hot (when i say hot, im talking a dime here..) and now that im out of school (or have been for a while) im just looking at them saying, what the FUCK?? the girls when i was in high school did NOT look like that.....those legs, those asses, those breasts.....what the FUCK are they putting in the water these days??

i need to get out of this area before a 15 year old catches me 20...

:eek:

Archived