Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

16yr old hotties...

maybe im just a pervert but 16yr old girls these days are off the hook...

when i was a youngin' there was like one girl in the whole school with a nice body, or had grown her boobs, looked like a woman...

now we got 16yr old chicks looking like grown ass women with banging bodies... shits ridiculous.

i was at this little get together last night, and this one chick was super fine. i was kinda acttracted to her from the jump because she reminded me of my first, but she was still cute as fuck though. cute as face and sexy lil body, mexican ;)

but what pisses me off even more than that is how people woulda looked at me if i was trying to holler or whatever, seeings how im 21 and she's only 16 (she was about to be 17 though) haha :lol:

and then if i was 25 and she was 20/21 everything woulda been ok...

id love to be 16 again and know what i do now...

id get more panties than victorian secret...

Guest sneak

send them my way. i dont feel bad about looking at a 16yr old.

my ex broke up with me for a 22 year old and she's 16... what a desperate fuck head.. even tho she was good lookin

what exactly do you think you know now that you would have done differently when you were sixteen? how to holler at girls better? haha..

I am disapointed that this thread is in existence...I really didn't care about mr_president and all that crap surrounding, but now I know why people hate him so much..What an idiot....:scowl:

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

I am disapointed that this thread is in existence...I really didn't care about mr_president and all that crap surrounding, but now I know why people hate him so much..What an idiot....:scowl:

couldnt have said it better myself.

Cut your fingers off and poke your eyes out.

i just love fucking cornballs like you.... you must be a real stuck up faggot...

im sure youve ran across a girl who was beautiful and happened to be young...

stupid ass...

Originally posted by slightly

what exactly do you think you know now that you would have done differently when you were sixteen? how to holler at girls better? haha..

duder, dont knock the hustle, i got some game. id take your momma from your daddy believe dat dere...

:lol: HAHAHA ;)

Originally posted by mr_president

duder, dont knock the hustle, i got some game. id take your momma from your daddy believe dat dere...

:lol: HAHAHA ;)

HA HA HA HA!!

Bump.

Originally posted by mr_president

i just love fucking cornballs like you.... you must be a real stuck up faggot...

im sure youve ran across a girl who was beautiful and happened to be young...

stupid ass...

Whatever man...It's ok, your obviously young yourself, so going after little girls might be acceptable in Tennessee or wherever your from..

http://www.dieseldonkey.com/archives/retard.jpg'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this