Disrespect to women

wyze

wait wait wait wait.... i had a brain fart or something while writting my last post. i meant to say that rape is worse than murder, not the other way round.... anyway, now i have radified it. i dont know why i did that. just bein stupid i guess. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not gonna front... i hate women.

the kinda... wanna fist em and spunk on their face, but they aren't even worth me lowering myself to that kinda hate.

but my reasons are growing, and i dont feel like going into it now... but if you really wanna know, i'll tell you.

and i'd hate guys just as much if i were gay or a broad.

• 7 years later...
yo, maybe its just that im a fairly big feminist in some ways (yeah, im a guy), but i think that sometimes people are not respecting women enough. Alot of peoples' signature/flavor text talks about bitches and hoes and all that shit, and im just wondering if other people feel the same way i do, or if they dont mind it at all. Im not trying to hate, just wonderin. All opinions welcome on this one, just trying to get a feel for what you're feeling.

"I wanna say a little something that's long overdue,

the disrespect to women has got to be through,

to all the mothers and the sisters and their wives and friends

I wanna offer my love and respect to the end"

~Beastie Boys, Sure Shot

[ATTACH]148073.vB[/ATTACH]

niggayougay.jpg.8fc9644d9f31b05459209d20074d5bf6.jpg

Archived