Disrespect to women

wyze

Originally posted by wyze

shaolinmasta, that was extremely witty. a breathtaking pun, if truth be told. yo sadangry, keep talking, people are listening and people care. hehe, yeah ive heard that girls calls other girls hoe and slut and bitch way more than guys, but that doesnt make me feel ok doin it for some reason. maybe it should but whatever. anyway, sweetcherry, whats this goin down with you and noum? and yo, to anyone and everyone else like me whos always bored and always on aim if they aint writtin, im me at showlinhermit (yeah, i know its spelled wrong. Shaolinhermit was already taken). peace guys

yeah but alot of times when girls say that shit they dont mean it as an insult...its like a guy can go up to a guy and say "whatup player" i'd be kinda weird if a girl said that...or a black person can say whatup N*****. a white person cant say that ..well unless hes tease...but then again tease is getting on everyones nerves with that shit. anyways

my girls tell me that i can be a bitch sometimes and i dont get insulted cuz the only time im a bitch is if i gotta stand up for myself or my freinds...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sweetcherry

yeah but alot of times when girls say that shit they dont mean it as an insult...its like a guy can go up to a guy and say "whatup player" i'd be kinda weird if a girl said that...or a black person can say whatup N*****. a white person cant say that ..well unless hes tease...but then again tease is getting on everyones nerves with that shit. anyways

my girls tell me that i can be a bitch sometimes and i dont get insulted cuz the only time im a bitch is if i gotta stand up for myself or my freinds...

thats not what i meant. I mean that females talk more shit about other females than guys do. Get it?

Dont feel bad about referring to some women as hoes, some deserve it, like some men do too. Only when you refer to all women as bitches and hoes....thats something different. Then i can see why some women would get offended.

girls are as rowdy as boys...if boys get into fights they cuss and insult the person they in a fight with...girls are the same way...girls do talk alot of shit though but i think if a girl calls a girl a bitch its not as disrespectful as if a guy did it because they have diffrent resons for saying that...

How is it more disrespectful? if girls are just as "rowdy" as guys, how is it different? Im with sneak. You should be respectful to everyone. If a girl called me a bitch, im going to take it the exact same way as i would if a guy called me a bitch.

Disrespect is only taken in by someone who feels disrespected. And as far as all the guys on here, I don’t feel disrespected at all. I don’t take their comments or their signatures in disrespect really. It’s kind of entertaining. Besides, I’d drop kick everyone of you boys… ;)

But that is on the web.

But if you come up to me like that all up in my face, please believe that I will not take it. That’s why I carry mace and a knife with me at all times. And I mean, at all times. The neighborhood that I live in is very disrespectful to women. Just this morning at 7:30 I had some little man come up to me (close enough to my face) and said “I want you to lick me all over my body.” That was enough time to flash the knife and say “step off bitch or you get sliced.” And I fucking mean it. It’s hard being a girl and getting rude comments like that from complete strangers. It basically puts you life in the line for some stranger that wanted some shits and giggles. You just never know what a situation like this can turn into. You can say bad comments back, but they can take it offensively and try to grab you and try to do something else with you. It’s not right and it’s not respectful. Granted maybe their mothers weren’t around to teach them manners towards a woman. I hate catcalls. When I am with my sis going out to lunch on our lunch break or something, guys are fucking horrible towards us. I’m usually the one who says something back…usually something offensive and you’d usually not expect a lil asian girl to have these words come out of my mouth. But shit, if they are going to be disrespectful to me or to any woman, obviously they deserve to be disrespected back.

Please believe devilush isnt scared to slap and mace a man in broad daylight.

Threads like this piss me off. But I htink everything pisses me off.. Anyhow I can't figure out if whyz is genuine or is just trying to play the sensetive "I am so in touch with my feamle side etc etc" part to get on the good side of all the 12oz ladies. Anyhow.... I think if it looks like a slut, dresses like a slut and acts like a slut then it deserves everything that should happen to fall its way (no I do not think girls who dress slutty deserved to get raped if that is the conclusion anyone was about to jump to) BUT sometimes girls really do get shit they dont deserve. The other day I was at the bus stop going home from work. I paint walls for a living so you can bet I wasnt looking all gussied up. Anyhow this sub human creep with yellow/white hair and rotting teeth comes up to me and starts saying. "youre cute Id like to spank you etc etc etc." for a second I just wanted to go hide but then I though wtf. who is this fuck to make me feel less than... so I told him to shut the fuck and he went away. I did not deserve that but shit folks we do not live in a utopia. siure its a nice ideal but I am a realist.

hey. yeah MESTHREE, i reallise it sounds like im just trying to act all sweety so i can get the hook up then be a male dick, but im not (hell, i put up a DC thread and no one really replied, so I already know there are no DC 12oz ladies on here). Sorry for makin it sound that way. Nah, i just grew up with two sisters and i hate guys disrespectin. However, i do want to thank sweetcherry for bein so regular on this thread. thats pretty chill of you, thanks. I agree though, that what im talkin about is pretty idealistic, but i still think that things can improve alot if everyone stops worrying about image so much, and focusses more on emotion than lust. as has been said, never let a guy make you feel less than you are, cause you all deserve the best...

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."~Confucious

but yeah, keepin protection on you is a good idea, sad as it is (or take martial arts...). I live in DC, like I said, and I wont let my female friends get home alone if i can help it if it is late. anyway, keep on respectin, and peace

ps- NOUM, you were right about what would happen if you came in here, hehe

ahhh bus stops....the memories

a couple of years ago i was sitting at a bus stop and this busted ass truck zooms by and these hill billys (they were literally wearing dirty overalls with no shirts) hang out of the window and screaam yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaawwww come here babyyyyyyy, and they were sticking their tongues out and everything. It was disgusting, but it was also one of the funniest things i had ever seen.

Originally posted by sadangry

, by the end of the day if a normal/same age boy says anything to me he automatically gets the finger, I cant help it.

yeah i know what you mean...today i was walkin to the highschool for track practice and i already gave like 4 guys the finger cuz they were cat calling and honking and acting like imature fags...so as i was walking i hear a honk and someone starts waving and im just not even in the mood to turn around so i stick up the finger...it turned out to be one of my boys who just wanted to say hi...i felt sooo bad cuz i just thought he was one of those annoying jerk offs:o

Originally posted by Devilush

That’s why I carry mace and a knife with me at all times. And I mean, at all times.

yeah this guy that i knew for like a while now was walkin me home from school and we were talkin and jokin around and he asked me to come over his house cuz he wanted to show me something and when we got to the entrence of the house he pushed me into the bushes and got on top of me and i couldnt get him off of me cuz he was alot stronger and he started like kissin me and feeling me up and i couldnt do shit about it...i eventually got enough strength to kick him in the groin...i had a freind of mine teach me some self defense moves after taht and stuff but its just wierd:o :(

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Devilush

That’s why I carry mace and a knife with me at all times. And I mean, at all times. The neighborhood that I live in is very disrespectful to women. Just this morning at 7:30 I had some little man come up to me (close enough to my face) and said “I want you to lick me all over my body.” That was enough time to flash the knife and say “step off bitch or you get sliced.” And I fucking mean it.

AHAHA DEVILUSH HOLDIN SHIT DOWN IN THE TL!!!!

i give props to any girl who can handle her shit there...or on the 14 mission buses....i feel sorry for those girls who gotta walk past a crowd of ugly ass dirty smelly dudes

yo sweetcherry that is fucked up. im really sorry you had to go through that. nobody should ever have to go through that kinda shit. see, this is why i dont respect guys very much. i dont really like violence (ive only ever been in one fight and i didnt start it) but that guy deserves to have his ass fuckin canceled. anyway, yeah, that really pissed me off. self defense is the way to go, or martial arts or something. anyway, sorry again.

thankz wyze...i completely reevalutated the guys that were around me...i dumped my bf becuase he didnt believe what happened(the guy who did it was his friend) i brought the guys a didnt trust away from me and hte guys i did trust even closer.

what i really feel bad for is women who actaully get raped...i mean what happened to me was just a scare and it scared the shit out of me but if someone gets raped thats just absoulutly horrible

sweetcherry you read me. rape is the worst thing in the world. its one of the reasons i started martial arts (mind you, that was like 2nd grade and i still consider it one of my main reasons). yo, good decision on dumping that boyfriend, cause if he cant trust you on something that serious, than maybe you shouldnt be trusting him, cause he doesnt connect with you, ya know? anyway, i feel what you are sayin. id like to talk to you on aim, so either hit me up (showlinhermit) or reply with your sn. (i understand if you are freaked givin your sn to some random person, hehe. i know it can be pretty sketchy :) anyway, thanks for all the posts. peace guys.

Originally posted by space base

BABY IMA DROP THIS JIVE ON THESE HOES MAN...........

these hoes be like " sonny why you look so mean?"

its like baby thats life you know what Im sayin, but uhh check this out uhh...

you like fine as a motherfucka you know what sayin, but uhh....getcho ass out up outta here man you know what Im sayin....its like...Im bout to blast yo ass you know what Im sayin. you dog vagina havin' ass beitch, its just like.... you fucked my partna already. I mean I can't have you. you know.....its like.... somethin is wrong. Its like... the way you smell bout to make me url, its like... you smell like 7 day old meat, I mean ahuuh....oh shit..... I got..... a page... I got go babie, Ill see you later......bye

A little Saafir eh? Nice...............

But in answer to homeboys question.......You are talking about graffiti writers man.........kids with something to prove and an underinflated ego! Get with it.............you expect your average 12 oz user to be a womans rights activist? Not happening! Sorry cousin............

sweetcherry you read me. rape is the worst thing in the world. its one of the reasons i started martial arts (mind you, that was like 2nd grade and i still consider it one of my main reasons). yo, good decision on dumping that boyfriend, cause if he cant trust you on something that serious, than maybe you shouldnt be trusting him, cause he doesnt connect with you, ya know? anyway, i feel what you are sayin. id like to talk to you on aim, so either hit me up (showlinhermit) or reply with your sn. (i understand if you are freaked givin your sn to some random person, hehe. i know it can be pretty sketchy :) anyway, thanks for all the posts. peace guys.

Yo.................I haven't read any of your other posts but..........I call your bluff! Martial arts in 2nd grade because of rape? WTF? In 2nd grade you don't understand rape and if you actually did then I can guarantee that your Karate Kid ass wasn't signing up at your local YMCA for your soonest self defense class! Pulling cards..........Sorry for Kettiecat but, kid (WYZE), I don't believe you!

it annoys me when guys dont think rape is bad...i was talkin to this guy and we got on the subject of rape cuz he was like "oh and if the bitch doesnt wanna screw me i'll rape her" and i was just in so much shock when he said that...even if he was kidding that was just so awful...and when i told him how horrible what he said was he was just like "oh rape is bullshit...its not like those girls dont want to get laid"

wyze i'll IM you when ya get on

yo Asickeronius, i can feel where you are commin from right. i understand it sounds like utter bullshit, but its true. I didnt really understand it, but i did see people i knew in pain cause of it, and for a kid thats enought right, so i started TKD (i aint gonna front, im not even sayin i could have kicked a corpse's ass... or could now). anyway, its true, but like i said, it dont mean i could do shit about anything, just that id try.

and yeah sweetcherry, i hate it when guys joke around about that shit. its so unbelievable. I also really hate it when people use the term so casually. like im up for most un-PC jokes, but when people are like "i so raped you in that game dude," it just seems inconsiderate. peace guys.

this girl i used to know got raped...she used to be so outgoing...she'd have alot of guy friends and was smart and talented and she pretty much was loved by everyone and one day she got raped and it totally screwed her up(no pun inteneded) she became all quite and to herself...she bearly talked to anyone and she didnt go out anymore...she just seemed to fade....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived