Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dELiSs

SO IM MAKING A THREAD.COME INSIDE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pilau,

i'm sorry to hear that you and the lady are breaking up. why is everyone breaking up? i just dont get it.

i know i'm a very very lucky girl to have **** around.

i have both of my wisdom teeth. but they dont seem to grow to the point of pain. i was thinking about getting them removed just so i can get the painkillers, but i dont think it's worth it anymore.

ok i just read the first post....then hit reply....soooo...

yeah i like massages...i know theyre supposed to relieve stress and strain...but i never feel stressed usually and teh last time i got one(which was quite a while ago)....i was told my muscles are reeeeally tense and i have "knots"....and some other stuff which basically meant i am stressed or something...maybe i should get one soon?...

Guest 455
Originally posted by Spike

Well, for the first time in 8 months I slept more than 6 hours... 6am to midday. I then lazed around the place all day, because it's summer, my friends are away in some sunny parts somewhere and I'm broke. I really need to get a job, but Cambridge is so crammed with students who are broke and need jobs that you basically need a degree to work in Burger King. But yeah, life ain't too bad.

I hear ya there,buddy.

yo shaolinmasta, you dont have much respect for somebody claimin to have ties with shaolin. heh, bet you dont even know its history or what shaolin translates to you ignorant shovanist. you know who bodhidharma is? if you keep up your trash talkin to women maybe we see how your fake claims to shaolin holds up against shaolin chung chu'an, kupagan n'gumi groundfighting, hung fut kung fu and tae kwon do mixed up together...

much respect deliss, and yo, girls can ski. ill fuckin teach you.

haha its okay wyze I don't expect much from some shitheads on a message board. See, I could argue back and say something like "no highborn show your tits first you cock sucking little bitch"... but I don't really care enough . They can say whatever they want.

Originally posted by dELiSs

haha its okay wyze I don't expect much from some shitheads on a message board. See, I could argue back and say something like "no highborn show your tits first you cock sucking little bitch"... but I don't really care enough . They can say whatever they want.

I said show me your tits utslay

Originally posted by wyze

yo shaolinmasta, you dont have much respect for somebody claimin to have ties with shaolin. heh, bet you dont even know its history or what shaolin translates to you ignorant shovanist. you know who bodhidharma is? if you keep up your trash talkin to women maybe we see how your fake claims to shaolin holds up against shaolin chung chu'an, kupagan n'gumi groundfighting, hung fut kung fu and tae kwon do mixed up together...

much respect deliss, and yo, girls can ski. ill fuckin teach you.

wow that was profound, i bet your a mad fighter as well

RORZ

I think of nothing better than a good head massage.

I could fall a sleep in under 5 minutes.

okay well maybe a simultaneous head massage and blowjob but whatever.

dont let this completely pointless thread die!!! oh crap, here comes my manager (im at work). prepare to see wyze fired. peace