SO IM MAKING A THREAD.COME INSIDE.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a headache this

big:mad:

Massages are quite nice. My back has been hurting since Monday of this week. So yesterday the hubby gave me a nice massage.

But two days ago a hammer fell on my foot. I am now a walking gimp thanks to my clumsiness. It’s purple.

and my cure for headaches, drink two cups of gatorade. it should clear it out with a quickness. and it doesnt have the after affect like tylenol and all the pill crap.

Guest Pilau Hands

I like massages. I had a friend once that I really wanted to get with, and she slept over at my place one night. In the morning I gave her a foot massage (she had nice feet too) and she melted into the fk'n couch. Girl's eyes were allllllll the way in the back of her head. She later revealed that that did a lot towards furthering my intentions. So yeah I give good foot massages.

Back massages are hard because some people are more tender than others, like certain pressures. You can beat up some feet and it feels good, back's need lovin' care. Hand massages aren't bad either.

So I got two wisdom teeth pulled out today. They gave me the sedation and booooy I was out like a light. I woke up feeling so good. Better than drugs, better than alcohol. Just good. Happy too. The drugs have worn off now and the right side of my jaw is in so much goddamned pain. I'm taking tylenol with coedine...shit has yet to kick in. I would've liked vicodine, but I didn't want to seem like a cracky asking for specific drugs and shit. :D

I'm sorry to hear about your toe, D. I'm glad you have **** to take good care of you. I've been depressed lately cause me and the girl are breaking up, or so it seems. I don't even know. My jaw is fucking pulsing. By the way, whatsherface really loved those photos i took for her so YAY for me!!!

i'm listening to Nick Drake on some full-on chill-out mood shit YAH'MEAN?!

i want a massage from that purple bear. how trippy would that be? once in a lifetime experience man...

nice thread

deLiSs, thanks for the input on my women disrespect thread. i apreciate. how old are you anyway?

ive been hanging out with this one girl named torey lately. she is so hot its scary.

every time we hang out though she tells me libras confuse her (im a libra) and i dont know.. she also has said to several different people that she isnt attracted to very many people ever.

i dont know why i go after the ones i cant get. but she is just so god damn hot. she wasnt really hot until i started talking to her. then she became all crazy sexy. damn you cruel world.

pilau,

i'm sorry to hear that you and the lady are breaking up. why is everyone breaking up? i just dont get it.

i know i'm a very very lucky girl to have **** around.

i have both of my wisdom teeth. but they dont seem to grow to the point of pain. i was thinking about getting them removed just so i can get the painkillers, but i dont think it's worth it anymore.

ok i just read the first post....then hit reply....soooo...

yeah i like massages...i know theyre supposed to relieve stress and strain...but i never feel stressed usually and teh last time i got one(which was quite a while ago)....i was told my muscles are reeeeally tense and i have "knots"....and some other stuff which basically meant i am stressed or something...maybe i should get one soon?...

Originally posted by Spike

Well, for the first time in 8 months I slept more than 6 hours... 6am to midday. I then lazed around the place all day, because it's summer, my friends are away in some sunny parts somewhere and I'm broke. I really need to get a job, but Cambridge is so crammed with students who are broke and need jobs that you basically need a degree to work in Burger King. But yeah, life ain't too bad.

I hear ya there,buddy.

yo shaolinmasta, you dont have much respect for somebody claimin to have ties with shaolin. heh, bet you dont even know its history or what shaolin translates to you ignorant shovanist. you know who bodhidharma is? if you keep up your trash talkin to women maybe we see how your fake claims to shaolin holds up against shaolin chung chu'an, kupagan n'gumi groundfighting, hung fut kung fu and tae kwon do mixed up together...

much respect deliss, and yo, girls can ski. ill fuckin teach you.

haha its okay wyze I don't expect much from some shitheads on a message board. See, I could argue back and say something like "no highborn show your tits first you cock sucking little bitch"... but I don't really care enough . They can say whatever they want.

Archived