SO IM MAKING A THREAD.COME INSIDE.

dELiSs

SO IM MAKING A THREAD.COME IN.

So i was sitting here bored. And I was thinking how great massages are. Have you ever gotten a good hand massage? It makes your whole body relaxed. I mean all this in a non sexual way. fucking perverts. I have back pains but I don't want to go to the chiropractor. Also at work I take the stairs up to the 5th floor and today I stood at the top on the way home and was thinking that I wanted to jump to see how far I would go. ANd see how hurt I would get. But nah I didn't do it. It seemed a little too dangerous. I'm sorry I dont know what this thread is about. Just some thoughts mang. Okay talk to you later .

Ok how was your day sweetheart.?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for the first time in 8 months I slept more than 6 hours... 6am to midday. I then lazed around the place all day, because it's summer, my friends are away in some sunny parts somewhere and I'm broke. I really need to get a job, but Cambridge is so crammed with students who are broke and need jobs that you basically need a degree to work in Burger King. But yeah, life ain't too bad.

massages are very sexual anyway. i have found that i give the best massages when i am in the mood too.. so yeah all of you should get in the mood before massaging people. and then massages always turn into the possibility of sex. and sex is the good.

the real good.

i havent had sex in acouple months.

and for some reason tears for fears - mad world is playing right now.

i never downloaded this. FUCK THIS. who the fuck did this. seriously.

fuckers. .sdvm vsdnsv nown wr gnwriupnwrbwrn4un42942ngsjkbnwf kbrnwfbkrw bwdfkdanvkjgjiuoghqweugbadkjgbnawdklsnbkasdbmklsdb.

less than 3.

I also give good massages. But when people massage me it hurts. And does not feel good. I got massage oil the other day. It's gay I dont like it. I havent had sex never . im virgin deliss who just is too lazy to go the fridge right now. oh wow. bored.

Originally posted by unconscience

i had kidney stones once. i hear that's the closest pain a guy gets to pregnancy. so, i guess i can say, i feel you're pain. aaaahahahaha. lol anyways. i hope your baby is healthy and all.;)

wait, what are you talking about?

im highly bored too

i actually finished all my work today!

so now ive got the next 4 hours to sit and do nothing, yay :D

massages are great, my ex girlfriend thought mine where great, wed laid outside in deckchairs and id massge her entire body for a good hour and a half

and then id roll over and say my turn, so shed start on me and not even 15minutes later shed be complaining of having sore arms. shit, i did u for an hour n a half and i didnt complain once!

bbbbbbah!

Originally posted by unconscience

i had kidney stones once. i hear that's the closest pain a guy gets to pregnancy. so, i guess i can say, i feel you're pain. aaaahahahaha. lol anyways. i hope your baby is healthy and all.;)

haha, who's the slow geezer now!! Dee38 and Deliss are two different people!!

LOLZ w/ for real.

Originally posted by dELiSs

I also give good massages. But when people massage me it hurts. And does not feel good. I got massage oil the other day. It's gay I dont like it. I havent had sex never . im virgin deliss who just is too lazy to go the fridge right now. oh wow. bored.

your so fucking adorable deliss.

i got my std test results and all were negative. i got copys of the results for the women. my parents play favorites and im not the spoiled child. my childhood friend has two citys of people that want to kill him and a nineteen fortys hot rod and a girlfriend who thinks im shady.

i miss my cat.

this gorgeous woman was hollering and some little dick motherfucker threw me out the house.

how you gonna scream "im a spoiled brat that has had everything spoonfed to me my entire life and i want to fight you"

godamn. white people are bitchy when you call em crackers.

i guess im real good at provoking people. which is why i fucking hate people.

i havent had sex in a really long time. im going to a ky jelly wrestling party followed by another party.

mr.327 was so on point about what he told me when he told it to me.

hah.....so i was spanging for a forty and i asked homegirl for twenty cent...followed by her phone number and she replied "i dont give my phone number to men who ask me for money" which is where i shoulda been, i wasnt asking i was telling......anyway....i went out to her car to hollar at her and it cracks me up how good a pick up line "i was married for seven years" so i go to skert out on my bike and my extra 15 sizes to baggy jeans get caught in my bike causing me to fall while my pants were simutanously pulled off.

so i get up and pull my pants up and drag my drunk ass back to her car and asked if she seen that i just got pantsed by my bike and she said"i wish i woulda seen that"

this woman is so fucking beautifull.

oh and hopefully my ex is coming to fuck me silly.

there deliss....i shared my entire life with. cause yous just so fucking precious.

hey deliss, thanks for having me over. you are in some kinda mood! I would highly recommend not jumping from 5 stories. That would most likely make you're back feel even worse. Unless you are superwoman or something.

Old: That's some funny shit.... :P

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030722/capt.1058903521.argentina_bear_bai102.jpg'>

Pelusa, a fourteen-year-old female polar bear, look through the bars of her cage at Mendoza's Zoo, some 1,200 kilometers (750 miles) west of Buenos Aires, Argentina, Tuesday, July 22, 2003. Pelusa, normally white, turned violet after veterinarians administered a drug to treat a skin's infection. Veterinarians said she should turn to her normal color within a month.

i just did the sketchiest thing ive ever done. i drove for an hour to a parkinglot where my friend has parked. he went to new york yesterday, and is coming back on saturday. were going to a show then and hes supposed to call me when he gets back so we can go as soon as he gets back. this is the problem, im moving tomorrow and he dosnt know this, ill be at a different number. so i had to drive an hour to find his car and leave a note on it telling him where i will be. people must have thought i was breaking into cars because i was walking around looking into every single silver car...................what a night.

and yeah, cambridge is so full of students. good luck finding a job, hopefully it wont be as lame as mine.

Originally posted by space base

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030722/capt.1058903521.argentina_bear_bai102.jpg'>

Pelusa, a fourteen-year-old female polar bear, look through the bars of her cage at Mendoza's Zoo, some 1,200 kilometers (750 miles) west of Buenos Aires, Argentina, Tuesday, July 22, 2003. Pelusa, normally white, turned violet after veterinarians administered a drug to treat a skin's infection. Veterinarians said she should turn to her normal color within a month.

who else knows the name of the drug they gave the bear ? whoever guesses it first gets a dollar

Archived