COPYRIGHT LAWS B.S. + MUSIC DOWNLOADING

mr_president

these guys keep sueing people over trading files and bullshit... but that shit is so stupid. why dont they sue the multi million dollar corporations who make and sell CD BURNERS and the shit you need to put music on the internet?

they could sue a few of those "cd burner making companies" and pay every artist enough to shut the fuck up about the online trading...

why dont they just do that????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mr_president

why dont they just do that????

mostly because, cd burners are used for data for the most part...its just media, doesnt dictate the usage. Apart from that, when you copy a cd you're suposed to own the original aswell and use the copy for backup.

Anyway, as long as the record companies sell me music for 18$ per cd i'll keep on stealing.

$30aus dollars they charge u for a cd

i aint bought one in years

and i aint burned a cd for a few months, i dont listen to much music on the computer now days..

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

they're thinking of jacking the price of blanks to about $20.

oooooouch!

here you can buy a blank cd for around .50cents, there not the best quailty but they still work. for a blank cd good qauilty will cost you around $2. (australian dollars)

Guest imported_Tesseract

i get 25 dope cd's for 10 euros, its cheap. In germany a 10% is held for copywrites from the cd burner companies

Archived