anonymous proxy

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, now i'm having trouble with my proxy server...

using multi-proxy, a freeware proggy. anyway, i can't load 12 oz with it on, which is expected, but i also can't load google, or a normal google, it comes up with chinese characters...maybe japanese. some other websites do that shit to me, too. anyone willing to help me figure this out? i have my browser settings configured correctly...

the thing is, i found proxy lists, but i can't get "multi-proxy" to work.

it won't load pages...none. i thought i might have had some bad proxiees, but i don't, i checked them all. i read through the faq's and help files, but they weren't any help.

i'm using dial-up, so that might be one prob...the faq told me to disable http 1.1 in my advanced setting, even the 1.1 that goes through a proxy...also set localhost to 8088....did that, still nothing...i have to go back to normal setting to get shit to work. i was using zone alarm, do you think i should just stick with that?

i have no idea what i should use...

heh, you don't like my icon? aww. i'm partial to panty droppin girls with krylon in their hand.

anyway, i used to use accessdiver back in the day, i'm just looking for some anonymity on the web. recommend a proxy server...wait! what was that one you recommended a couple of weeks ago? but, that was a trial...damn...recommend a free proxy proggy...so i can use multiples in case one goes out.

found a good one...stealther. www.photono-software.de

crack at www.cracks.am or something like that....

-----disclaimer-----

i do not advocate the "cracking" of software. if you crack it, you can legally use it for 24 hours, after that, you must delete it or purchase the full version.

that's for my own protection. sorry about being a nerd.

one other thing, does not work with 12oz, but i don't mind..it made me have to keep loggin back in. i don't mind not using a proxy on 12 oz, i trust raven. the software was really excellent, it has a super stealth mode that bounces you around the world via stealth nodes hosted by the developer and some other super anonymous proxies....also has an auto update so you don't have to search out proxies.

i recommend everone use a proxy nowdays. it's the best way to keep people from spying on you. the "digital age" is full of that shit, too.

thanks for the help, dirty. not sarcasm...serioulsy, thanks for all of your help in the past and present.

• 3 years later...
eh casek dam man what the fuck is up man proxy servers are so 3 years ago man, its all about

neural implants now.. shit man real nigga's know..

i made a gallon of moonshine with a pressure cooker and some copper tubing.

p.s.: new news.....neural implants are the shit. as long as you're missing a limb. http://www.ekibitz.com/Technology/Bionic_Arm.php

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1112901491096907350

shit man lets cut our fucking limbs off and become bionic cyborgs..

we would be sick at dancin and graffin then

personally i am going to wait for nanotechnology that will let me grow limbs if i cut one off..

Archived