Unified Benchin

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HELEX

Some good flicks and some bad, but those crow freights are shit, and by shit i mean they look like shit!stick to the books you fucking nerd and give up on the freights cause your wasting them and paint!

shut up.

Originally posted by type R

kwest.

heist.

That Earth makes the top three as well.

On another note, does anyone besides me find it redundant for Ren to have put his tag next to that straight letter? Like you wouldn't be able to read it or something. Not that I dont like it, I think it came out very nice. The tag next to it just doesn't make sense to me.

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by You All Rott

That Earth makes the top three as well. damn right.

On another note, does anyone besides me find it redundant for Ren to have put his tag next to that straight letter? Like you wouldn't be able to read it or something. Not that I dont like it, I think it came out very nice. The tag next to it just doesn't make sense to me.

damn right.

Originally posted by You All Rott

so he wanted to do a tag.

When you've been doing it as long as him, you make you own rules.

Archived