CITY XPRESSIONZ 2 (in cleveland ohio)

bobrock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by unclemighty

IT WAS TAN W/ BLACK 3D/ORNGEINER OUTLINE[i THINK

YES I GOT FLICKS AND FOLLOWED UP BY A OZE108 HOLE TRASH CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OFF THE CHAIN

I think you have the wrong guy buddy because I dont even paint trains let alone go out to the trash car spot to get them .

So if your gonna go paint one and then post it, please do.

Originally posted by jhskt

I think you have the wrong guy buddy because I dont even paint trains let alone go out to the trash car spot to get them .

So if your gonna go paint one and then post it, please do.

Clam down there crik...not everything homeboy says is directed to you/trying to start problems...he was answering one of my questions.

hey yoo...<

Here s a brite idea stop talking shit everyoneand go fuck up the city

ill be there with new shit bobroc... just wait<<< oooooooooo yeah stop the beef for just this event...

yumm...sorry im eattin cake :yum:

i'm out

FATBOY:loopy:

voice of televangelist to moms and dads at home who will yer kids listen to and who will you ignore tell them lies and feed them shit oh dont homos make you sick are you gonna follow or are you gonna lead...were all equal in the end :zombie:

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

as far as i know cope, possibly zephyr, maybe biter, gamble sez rifto esio, glam, deis from cali, some kids from pittsburgh, columbus, louisville, i think toledo... i don't know man.. lots of kids.

...i just hope that all these kids are down to do REAL graffiti while they're in the city!

$

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE SOME HEADS TO CRACK IN COLOMBUS THIS WEEKEND OR I'D BE THERE. I KNOW RIFTO AND GAMBLE ARE ON THERE WAY. SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE FUN. I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE CLEVELAND 2 WEEKENDS IN A ROW ANYWAY. HAD FUN LAST TIME I WAS UP, WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD MORE TIME TO PAINT. SEE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Originally posted by fr8mare

hey keef you werent evan at the first half.....and your a bitch

okay thats it.....

Hey! I got an idea! Both of you quit arguing in every damn thread!

ps - don't reply to this (either of you), i wont be looking at this shit in the future.

Archived