CITY XPRESSIONZ 2 (in cleveland ohio)

bobrock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rip Hamilton

Re: FUCKO CALLED HE WANTS HIS HOOKER BACK

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

LETS RUSH THE THE 40S OF THE BEAST ICE AND PUNCH EACHOTHERS EYES OUT

SON ITS SQUID!!!!! LETS RUSH THE MOUTHPEICE ON THE LITTLE PIGGY'S...RUSH IT RUSH IT!!!!!! WHAT ELSE WHAT ELSE??

Originally posted by pusher_teeII

PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING...DO SO....PAY NO MIND TO THE SENSELESS DRAMA ON THIS THREAD!

THIS THREAD WAS INTENDED ON PROMOTING THE CITY'S GREAT EVENT...NOT SILLY BEEF NO ONE CARES ABOUT!!!

PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE

THE ONES YOU WANT TO SEE!!!

word up!........crik u got a clean??man get at me yo!!!!!!!

Re: the battle

Originally posted by jhskt

Savig all ive seen from you so far is like 7 fill ins and a bunch of hollows.

i havent seen much nark stuff oohhh except the roof top that a girl had to take you to do hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The biggest losers in the battle are the people that have your shitty letters on their buildings and the kids that might get buffed becasue your side busting, spot jocking ass had to go get up next to them.

like you have sooooooooo much style hehe like jimminy crikets are so in style now just like zip ting wood letters 2 fences hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa your a art fag

you are a jelous toy and that is why you crossed me out in columbus i wish you wouldnt have stooped to that level...but i should have known.

another good one i was thair that fool whent on top of you and some fuck that wants to be mayor followed us to get brekfast called the cops but thay count do shit but give him a ticket for sppiting on the side walk

you pussied out of the piece battle because you suck and you lost in the battle for the streets

ya he lost alright you stupid dick riding fag no one seen any of your shit but we all see savig up[by your house] on the east side and west side

If i was crew with you I would be embarrased as hell and would probably drop you out . Somthing to think about (ks) The artist formally known as crik

this is comming from some one who has to suck people off be for thay would hang w/ you crik[i gave you that you did write cric i told you to use a k / now you write nark you most likely are a nark too you dick ridding king of all that is toy]now go back to mommys house she might fixd youi car or buy a new one shoot she might let you stay out past 11p tonight

Re: Re: the battle

Originally posted by unclemighty

this is comming from some one who has to suck people off be for thay would hang w/ you crik[i gave you that you did write cric i told you to use a k / now you write nark you most likely are a nark too you dick ridding king of all that is toy]now go back to mommys house she might fixd youi car or buy a new one shoot she might let you stay out past 11p tonight

WHAT!!! :lol: :lol: all you kids are out there dood

yo i could careless if my boy lost or won i do care about you talking all the shit i know my boy put in some work so what he got locked up you talk shit when hes paing his dues and call yhe battle off i think its cuz he crushed some shit by your house and that fool said that hes gona keep do'n shit by your spot shoot that fool got locked for paintin at the jam at least he was repn his shit and took it like a man i think if it was you you'd call your mom to bail you out any way if you have a problem w/me or any body from my crew [euclid/akron]see you up at expressions but i think if you see any of us your tail will go between your legs and pee on your self and your boyfriends carpet like i said before you just jump from one dick to another whos dick will you be on next year?????????aaa maybe terds

hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

first things frist i dont do coke that shit is nasty its for fiends and toys like you.you know who it is [or you think you do right??]{you will find out when the time is right}how do you know i have hbt next to my shit, how do know that its not hell bound tagger, how do you know your mommys pussy dont stink, you dont know, or you think, oohh yea your not paid to think! all i know is that my crew is crushing fr8s[your boys will even back me up on this one] and i know that all your boys got you gassed up on some bull, you see the goal is to get good at peiceing then get a name out side your city[that way people will see the shit and we wont be has been wrighters form cle. that no one knows about(except poke and prae)] but all you know is how to have evrebody in the bus. laugh at your cursive tags and think weres this toy from???????????now you know its been fun if you want to know who it is read back on the other posts

paece your boy

CORY FELDMAN

OHHH GOD

GOTTA LOVE CLEVELAND LAND OF THE SHIT TALKERS

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING THEMSELVES LOOKS LIKE MORONS ON THIS SITE?

BE MEN AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS IN PERSON

STOP THE INTERNET BEEF IT MAKES OUR CITY LOOK A MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS

I GOT A GRIP FULL OF FRIENDS WHO ARE ALL DOPE ARTIST WHO STOPED PAINTING BECAUSE THEYRE SOOO SICK OF ALL THE SHIT TALKERS ~ THE MAIN REASON WHY THE CLEVELAND SITE WAS TAKIN DOWN

LETS GROW UP PEOPLE

SOMEONE DELETE THIS WAKK THREAD

THERES NO HOPE FOR CLEVELAND EVERYTIME THERES A THREAD ITS FUCKED UP IN 5 MINS. BY SOME BULLSHIT SHIT TALKING THAT NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR

KEEP THE WAKK BEEF TO YOURSELF

NOBODY CARES AND IT MAKES CLEVELAND LOOK LIKE WHINNING BITCHES

PLEASE SOMEONE SMART DELETE THIS CORNEY SHIT OF AN EXCUSE FOR WHAT WAS A DICENT PROMO FOR A GOOD CLEVELAND SHOW~

I HATE THIS SHIT

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY PLEASE GODAMMN~~~~~~~~

HE STARTED IT!NO HE STARTED IT NNOOOOOO HE STARTED IT

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT REALLY JHSKT NO ITS NOT SYCO TRY AGAIN BUDDY

NUTZOPUS SORRY YOUR RIGHT BUT SAVIG WAS IN JAIL AND THIS FOOL IS ....ANY WAY SEE ALL YOU AT THE JAM WE CAN RUSH 40S OF HIGH LIFE AND THE DEODRANT FROM ZBOTS HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THIS SHIT

CORY FIELDMAN

[FROM CLE 2 DAY IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS:

DROIDS[END TO END ]

RIDL/TERD/CROW

TERD

CROW/?

COUP/CROW

CROW/TERD[A LOT OF HIM TODAY!]

ME/???[iM NOT TELLING HEHE]

ME/??

FEATHERWEIGHT HARDCORE BOUT 2003

THATS RIGHT... HERE'S MORE INFO FOR THAT BORED ASS ASS!!!

ITS ARIZER VS NAPOROCK VS HELLIOT ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! !!

If you get pinned three times your OUT... The winner gets all of ridls montana in his trunk and I'm coughing up 3 dollar cans... Thats at least SIX CANS............................and the icing on the cake?... THE WINNER GETS A BLINGING ASS FEATHERWEIGHT HARDCORE BOUT 2003 BELT ! ! !!!

This will be WAY more entertaining than the jam.. but will take place at an afterparty for the jam.

Re: OHHH GOD

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

GOTTA LOVE CLEVELAND LAND OF THE SHIT TALKERS

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING THEMSELVES LOOKS LIKE MORONS ON THIS SITE?

BE MEN AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS IN PERSON

STOP THE INTERNET BEEF IT MAKES OUR CITY LOOK A MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS

I GOT A GRIP FULL OF FRIENDS WHO ARE ALL DOPE ARTIST WHO STOPED PAINTING BECAUSE THEYRE SOOO SICK OF ALL THE SHIT TALKERS ~ THE MAIN REASON WHY THE CLEVELAND SITE WAS TAKIN DOWN

LETS GROW UP PEOPLE

SOMEONE DELETE THIS WAKK THREAD

THERES NO HOPE FOR CLEVELAND EVERYTIME THERES A THREAD ITS FUCKED UP IN 5 MINS. BY SOME BULLSHIT SHIT TALKING THAT NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR

KEEP THE WAKK BEEF TO YOURSELF

NOBODY CARES AND IT MAKES CLEVELAND LOOK LIKE WHINNING BITCHES

PLEASE SOMEONE SMART DELETE THIS CORNEY SHIT OF AN EXCUSE FOR WHAT WAS A DICENT PROMO FOR A GOOD CLEVELAND SHOW~

I HATE THIS SHIT

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY PLEASE GODAMMN~~~~~~~~

AMEN TO THIS GUY!!! YOU ALL HAVE MADE US LOOK SO BAD...THIS THREAD IS TO PROMOTE OUR EVENT NOT DETURE PEOPLE!

BOMBOCLOTS!

Originally posted by ZackAttack

FEATHERWEIGHT HARDCORE BOUT 2003

THATS RIGHT... HERE'S MORE INFO FOR THAT BORED ASS ASS!!!

ITS ARIZER VS NAPOROCK VS HELLIOT ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! !!

If you get pinned three times your OUT... The winner gets all of ridls montana in his trunk and I'm coughing up 3 dollar cans... Thats at least SIX CANS............................and the icing on the cake?... THE WINNER GETS A BLINGING ASS FEATHERWEIGHT HARDCORE BOUT 2003 BELT ! ! !!!

This will be WAY more entertaining than the jam.. but will take place at an afterparty for the jam.

ill wear my pink speedo just for u....TEE-HEE!.......how much paint does ridl have in his trunk?>>....